Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you be able to rebuild sections of cities like in ac brotherhood and revelations | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Will you be able to rebuild sections of cities like in ac brotherhood and revelations

Just wondering if it will be in the game, I kinda reckon it'd be good if it wasn't. It'd make more sense with the newgameplay and story, what does everyone else think?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i think they said in an interview that it wasn't in, I was hoping they would, but hopefully they'll have something else instead

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

You will be able to rebuild cities.
    You have earned your rest, brother! Requiescat in Pace.

Quote Originally Posted by oliacr View Post
    You will be able to rebuild cities.
    Actually, you won't. You won't be renovating shops or buying any monuments. The entire economic system in the game has changed completely.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

I'm 99% sure they have confirmed there will be no rebuilding of cities in AC3.

personally I think weve had enough city regeneration, Im ready for a new way of making money and gaining the people's support. I hope there is a lot of development throught the new clubs and societies we can join by doing missions and challenges that enable us to upgrade ourselves and help others in the process. As for things like shops, doctors and banks in the cities, I think they will have a constant presence in the game

I hope exploration consists of more missions, not collecting random treasure chests or flags, they were pointless and boring

I'm glad we won't be rebuilding cities really. But it makes sense because there really wasn't much to rebuild in Boston at that time. I can see it with the fire of New York, but I happy that we won't have to.

Considering Connor is more of a frontiersman and is used to a nomadic lifestyle and living off the land, I couldn't see him setting up shops and stuff. He'll be a trader for sure. I think it would be cool if he could assemble a small temporary camp in the wilderness, either for establishing trade or maybe for resting up.

Ita haec vita hominum ad modicum apparet; quid autem sequatur, quidue praecesserit, prorsus ignoramus.
    So this life of man appears for a short space, but of what went before, or what is to follow, we are utterly ignorant.
    -- Saint Bede the Venerable

They said that they will be replacing the old rebuild system with something else. Maybe we can buy safe houses.
    I'm glad we won't have to rebuild shops anymore because that never made sense in the first place.
    Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat!

Banned
    You will not be rebuilding places.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast