Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 4 all | Forums

BTW... whos this long range tfa guy . lmao oh i forgot sorry boss we never see you anymore on a real game lol come back we miss u . bet u dont even remember how to play
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

Woaaahh... Haven't been on these Forums in ages, i'm getting a lot of De Ja Vu lol of the same old trash talking. Lol T1 nice to see you still trying to fight off the trash. Man, I thought I'd see some new people, guess not. It's funny how Dexter still can't keep his mouth shut when all he ever was from the start was pure trash. Ooops, I'll leave the trash talking to you guys lol

Somebody played as v2vjohnyv2v ^^ that's funny! I came wit low chance for an victory in most games! But i never forget the game on matera 2vs2 cause two of mine could beaten you hard! In this game i killed goooood units maybe you remember!? and you lose 1vs1 on kopenhagen! No problem for me that i must often dashs cause the list of scum was too long, there's one efec player that try to face them all not enough!

I don't remember this game on Matera refresh my memory. You remember those other games on Copenhagen? The ones where you dashed on me about 4 times in a row? I'd go straight back to the lobby and you'd be there just to kill my units so by the fifth game I'd lost more than half my battalion in a battle, I remember and then you stayed with all those specials and beat me. Yeah the biggest cheating tactics going but its funny because thats the only way you could beat me out of your 40 - 80 losses against me!

Quote Originally Posted by SPZ_J0nNy_v2V View Post
    I don't remember this game on Matera refresh my memory. You remember those other games on Copenhagen? The ones where you dashed on me about 4 times in a row? I'd go straight back to the lobby and you'd be there just to kill my units so by the fifth game I'd lost more than half my battalion in a battle, I remember and then you stayed with all those specials and beat me. Yeah the biggest cheating tactics going but its funny because thats the only way you could beat me out of your 40 - 80 losses against me!
    LOL jonny its the way he has always played, "like a *****" he dashes to keep his good units then crows like hes a great player if he beats you with the same **** he dashed to protect . its always been the same with him m8. just another ny117 or kpowstat or citystreets etc. countless pussys play like this and its why they will never have respect on this game. iv said the exact same thing as you before about dexter but he still thinks (in his tiny mind) that hes a legitimate player when hes not, once a ***** always a ***** .

respect? Haha you fool can't compare me with jsf players, i never dashs as jsf or spz! Can't wait to see ya in game lil lying girl!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeXteR_030 View Post
    respect? Haha you fool can't compare me with jsf players, i never dashs as jsf or spz! Can't wait to see ya in game lil lying girl!
    Dexter you are JSF, so yes you should be compared with the lot of them.

whos lying u muppett ..?? u played me on glen albyn a few weeks ago . i was trying to rank up my jsf account and along comes dexter with his triangle . 2 games u killed my 1 & 2 stripes but the third game i got your dashing *** and as you retreated your slow *** sgb artys i started killing them with gunships and you quit , u then sent me a message saying that you didn't care if i killed your **** and sent me a friend request ????? if u didn't care then why u quit u ***** and as i said i dont play with cheats pussys dashers etc so stop sending me requests. anyone whos played u will know u are and always have been a dashboarder ON ALL ACCOUNTS. and now you've taken up boosting so you can stay in a game with the knowledge that anything you loss will be replaced . ***** . i cant believe u denied this as everybody has seen u run at some point. grow a pair and stop pretending you are a decent player. as i said before ...only wasserbett has more losses than you , and he doesn't dash as often as u do. LMFAO . its on the leaderboard and youtube , proof of a serious *****. go on say im lying LOL

Freak! I was efec and you played as sgb? I kill your hole bat. twice i think! You don't remember this, so all what you got in your memorys is fake sh!t! U only mad cause we beat you and porky_d!ck on rondanne quick today! boost is when i played against you, cause everytime i become promotion^^ tHx noobie. The thing is you lying in forum and stand out off reality! Don't react on your lies anymore! You my lil b!@t©h

Booster/dasher/*****/dexter

Freak! I was efec and you played as sgb? I kill your hole bat. twice i think! You don't remember this, so all what you got in your memorys is fake sh!t! U only mad cause we beat you and porky_d!ck on rondanne quick today! boost is when i played against you, cause everytime i become promotion^^ tHx noobie. The thing is you lying in forum and stand out off reality! Don't react on your lies anymore! You my lil b!@t©h
    eh em ... can u hear me in the back ?? yes ok well il say it again incase u didn't here. BOOSTER/DASHER/*****/DEXTER . u hear now ? any win u get over anyone, be it by yourself or with a partner is null and void, u boost , dash , and use ***** tactics (as jonny said) . and as usual crow if u win. now im sure everyone friend or foe will have seen u run like a ***** at some point , i have seen it countless times with u . so stop posting crap about how u and lakuro beat a bunch of stripes with a bunch of russian stars on a map were we had no support and yous had full support. it sounds like u want some sort of recognition , well here it is , u are officially recognised as a booster , dashboarder , lier , and a ***** . thats all u will ever be on this game. u see me run ? no ? well i seen u dash plenty of times , its the reason i delete u in the first place. so keep up your boosting and when i do catch u it will be sweet. if u cant win without your stars then u are nothing . talk crap all u want cause we all know exactly what you are.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast