Thread: Cloud with UPlay and Registering game? | Forums

Cloud with UPlay and Registering game?

So I just bought a discounted CD-Key from an approved website. Currently downloading the game. The game is Anno 2070. My question is if Uplay has a cloud system so any game linked to my account can be downloaded in the future in case I ever need to delete the program or wipe my computer; the same way Steam works. I bought Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction a few years back on Steam. I'm not even sure if that's available for cloud storage via Ubisoft. Before you ask, this is not a steam code. This is a code for the client itself to register my copy.
    I'd like to know this so I make sure I don't accidentally delete the e-mail with the CD key in case that's the ONLY way I can ever download and play the game. Am I making sense or am I pulling the broken record clause? If you need further elaboration, please ask as it'd help answer my problem.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

!bump

It worries mee too. Got same problems and i dont have reply from ubisoft support yet in my case. I wish you could register a cdkey like you can do in steam by just typng it instead of installing the game and then activating it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote