Thread: GTA V Scope for Stealth?! | Forums

GTA V Scope for Stealth?!

"Police will initially chase the player on foot and try to bring them down using Tasers, while at higher levels they’ll search for people matching your in-game description for up to 48 hours after you’ve shaken them off."

Source: http://stuffmideast.com/2012/03/30/1...-liberty-city/

It's one of the many GTA V rumours floating about, but seems very convincing. Theres no direct reference to stealth, but games nower days are incorporating stealth elements. Whats your take?
    Fiirst 5 PS4 Games: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge: Catylist, Firewatch, Ratchet and Clank.

Cool,GTA San Andreas had stealth missions when you needed to sneak around and kill guards silently.

It's nothing to be excited about.

I am finding this to be the most difficult game to wait for!! Co-op story, I feels it in my bones.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    I am finding this to be the most difficult game to wait for!! Co-op story, I feels it in my bones.
    Agree,i have a feel aswell that it may feature coop and multiple characters as by now 2 characters were repeatedly shown in trailer,the man in suit(looks a lot like Tommy Vercetti from GTA:VC) and the black guy in a tanktop shirt and jeans(who aswell reminds of CJ from GTA:SA).

Also theres leaked info of a title for the PS Vita,its called GTA Vice City Nights

I just hope it isn't the same old stuff that has been in all GTA games.

Well I certainly think there will be Stealth in the game. For one in the trailer you had guys packing SILENCED AK-47s.