Thread: Assassins creed 3 New article and info on new voice actor for Connor | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Assassins creed 3 New article and info on new voice actor for Connor

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/***...ant-40979.html
    They really wanted to get Connor's character right so they said that the voice actor is native american... so is it really brock from Pokemon
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hmm. I still do like the fact that the game continues on after the war ends. I read somewhere else that the redcoats will noticeably be out of Boston at a certain point in the game, so I like that it's not just like other AC's (particularly ACB) where nothing really changes when the game ends.

Well technically the game ends the year that the war officially ends. The Treaty of Paris was signed on September 3rd 1783 which officially ended the war among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by kriegerdesgotte View Post
    Well technically the game ends the year that the war officially ends. The Treaty of Paris was signed on September 3rd 1783 which officially ended the war among other things.
    True, but am I not correct in saying that the redcoats left Boston before the war ended? That's what I though, I may be wrong.

Well early on in the war George Washington stationed his army on a hill and surrounded Boston with Canons until the British left the area because their canons couldn't reach him from his position but he immediately left Boston after the British left to defend New York because he knew they would come back and they most certainly did. They came back with a gigantic army and took New York.
    Last edited by kriegerdesgotte; 03-31-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Nice article.
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe

I believe the British presence in Boston began well before the Revolution, so we'll probably see the city occupied by British troops for several years until they left in early 1776. The last battle in North America was in 1781, when the British surrendered at the Siege of Yorktown. So the major fighting of the Revolution ended in 1781, but it didn't officially end until the Treaty of Paris was signed in 1783. The British occupied New York City during almost the entire war, and didn't leave until it officially ended in 1783.
    Tower Envy: do not underestimate it as a force for change.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani60Cent12 View Post
    so is it really brock from Pokemon?

"Connor’s goal is to assassinate a specific person. Whoever else lives or dies in that battle is not something that concerns him." BOSS