Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta - Consoles (PLEASE POST ANY BETA QUESTIONS HERE) | Forums

They did take it down..... April 17th for everyone April 12th for splintercell

where does gamestop fit into this?

12th also so I guess the people like me who got scell day one don't get it early pretty lame

now 2 weeks ago the code page worked and i input my code and got a congrats blah blah code will be emailed is that still good or will i need to redo it when the beta is live?

Seeing as the code page no longer works and the link from gamestop just redirects to the gr home page.

Question: i did my code about 6months ago maybe even longer. and i no longer have my code. but it did go through when i typed it in. am i good?

Quote Originally Posted by Samfisherftw3 View Post
    are you his boyfriend or something?
    Why do you ask? Does it interest you, that sort of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Samfisherftw3 View Post
    its better to be positive than negative. the world does not need drama and whining. it just creates more problems.
    It's better to be honest and open. The world does need drama and whining; it's what brings about improvement.

Same for me except it was like 2 weeks ago still have code but im worried ill get the already been used crap.

Quote Originally Posted by AI.BLUEFOX View Post
    Why do you ask? Does it interest you, that sort of thing?

It's better to be honest and open. The world does need drama and whining; it's what brings about improvement.
    definitely agree.

I wish united states was one of the regions that got to enter the beta sweepstakes on Facebook. When I tried it said it is only open to Europe. Oh well just a few days past the 12th and it will be awesome.

I preordered my game about 18 months ago before I knew that they gave beta codes on receipt, and I cant find the receipt now, though I only put $20 down. I am hoping when I go this weekend to pay it off, that I get a code on my receipt.

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast