Thread: Weirt bug when buying neutralizing cannon at mammagos | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Itâ´s a weird bug that iâ´m having. A guy posted the same problem in hints tricks forum and the post describes well:

"I might sound stupid but for some reason it won't let me buy the neutralizing cannonn I need to get to the Factory. I've got 14 perls and have done every little challenge that i have access to.
    When I'm standing in front of it (the cannon itself revolving in mammagos) there is no cost as in how many perls you need. the little screens in front of me are blank. and they weren't like that when i bought the very first thing for the hovercraft. I've talked to all the charcters and they've all mentionned the cannon a dozen times. I've been to the Iris Den and so on. The factory is mission objective. Nothing seems to change. I even started another game and when I had enough perls same thing occured. I'm no hack at the game so only resorted to posting due to countless hours spent trying to fix it. any other suggestions. "

Itâ´s exactly the problem iâ´m having. Anyone could help?
    I have the latest patch.

Message Edited on 01/14/0404:39PM by PaulMorel
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Itâ´s a weird bug that iâ´m having. A guy posted the same problem in hints tricks forum and the post describes well:

"I might sound stupid but for some reason it won't let me buy the neutralizing cannonn I need to get to the Factory. I've got 14 perls and have done every little challenge that i have access to.
    When I'm standing in front of it (the cannon itself revolving in mammagos) there is no cost as in how many perls you need. the little screens in front of me are blank. and they weren't like that when i bought the very first thing for the hovercraft. I've talked to all the charcters and they've all mentionned the cannon a dozen times. I've been to the Iris Den and so on. The factory is mission objective. Nothing seems to change. I even started another game and when I had enough perls same thing occured. I'm no hack at the game so only resorted to posting due to countless hours spent trying to fix it. any other suggestions. "

Itâ´s exactly the problem iâ´m having. Anyone could help?
    I have the latest patch.

Message Edited on 01/14/0404:39PM by PaulMorel

XyZspineZyX
    Don't you need 15 pearls? Get the pearl detector and find some more pearls, there are plenty.

<a><center>My system:

AMD XP 3000+ @ 2.23Ghz
    1 gig of Corsair DDR PC2700 RAM @354Mhz
    Radeon 9800 Pro video w/TV out core @434, mem @730
    Windows XP SP 1
    Microsoft Directx 9.0b
    Antec TruePower TrueBlue True480 PSU
    LiteOn DVD+/-RW drive
    Plexwriter CD-RW
    Maxtor Diamond 9 160GB SATA hdd
    Westerndigital 40 gig harddrive
    Westerndigital 100 gig hdd (external)
    Asus A7V600 VIA KT600 mainboard
    Creative 5.1 surround system
    Thermaltake Aquarius II liquid cooling system

Additional PC version help:

http://www.pcgamessource.com

<font color=ff0000>XIII Mod and Beyond Good and Evil Tech support mod</font color=ff0000></a>
    Drop me an Email</center>

XyZspineZyX
    Well, i didnâ´t know that was required exactly 15 pearls to buy a neutralizer. The neutralizer costs only 5. But if you are saying so, iâ´ll give a try. thanks

XyZspineZyX
    5, ok, I may be thinking of something else....Give 15 and try and see...

<a><center>My system:

AMD XP 3000+ @ 2.23Ghz
    1 gig of Corsair DDR PC2700 RAM @354Mhz
    Radeon 9800 Pro video w/TV out core @434, mem @730
    Windows XP SP 1
    Microsoft Directx 9.0b
    Antec TruePower TrueBlue True480 PSU
    LiteOn DVD+/-RW drive
    Plexwriter CD-RW
    Maxtor Diamond 9 160GB SATA hdd
    Westerndigital 40 gig harddrive
    Westerndigital 100 gig hdd (external)
    Asus A7V600 VIA KT600 mainboard
    Creative 5.1 surround system
    Thermaltake Aquarius II liquid cooling system

Additional PC version help:

http://www.pcgamessource.com

<font color=ff0000>XIII Mod and Beyond Good and Evil Tech support mod</font color=ff0000></a>
    Drop me an Email</center>

I encountered the same problem. What's really odd is that it seemed to occur right after I got my 5th pearl. Up until then the price displayed normally.

Anyone find a fix?

Hi,
    This is a bug that has been reported a few times.
    BTW: you need only 5 pearls to buy the cannon, and it is impossible to get more than 14 as long as you haven't bought it.

Please read This page.

Consider trying out the recommendations on the linked page. (uninstall/scandisk/defrag/reinstall and do not patch if you don't need to.)

If that doesn't work, I have provided a savegame just after buying the cannon for both the unpatched and the patched game versions. Make sure you download the correct version.

G-2b, playing the fast game.
    G-2b, playing the fast game.