Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which pre order bonus do you think is better (So Far) | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hurk is back! | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OmfgLAAGGG View Post
    ...by the way, guys, what are these "two ways to humiliate your friends"...

some kind of taunt ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Now that's a great question im gonna have to go with the monkey buisness pack just because it has more meat on its bones the other doesnt interest me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadstorm76 View Post
    Now that's a great question im gonna have to go with the monkey buisness pack just because it has more meat on its bones the other doesnt interest me at all.
    Same here. There's a GameStop that's just about 7 minute walk from my home.

Gamestop might be better actually but I always go with Amazon. So Amazon it is.

Angry Seriously? Rip-Off 101

I'm sorry but am i the only one that feels that this is a rip-off? Thats ALOT of content being locked out if u dont pre-order. Then their gonna put it up as "DLC" on the marketplace. "Pre-Order Bonuses" are nothing more than rip-offs lmao.... but i will still buy em. lol.

The monkey one but saying one of these is better then the rest is like saying the scum on a pond is better then cow patties in a pasture.

Isnt really a huge difference

Why missions?

Why not a different DLC weapon per location? Something interesting

Why not a different vehicle?

because they did it in farcry2 n people didnt like it...
    Youtube - Kaelon Drae
    FaceBook - Kaelon Drae
    Soundcloud - Kaelon Drae
    XBox Live - Omfg LAAGGG

We now have the Predator Pack available from Walmart - not sure if this will be available in Europe also, it seems to be a bit cloak & dagger with all these extra bonuses - I hope I get the chance to purchase the ones I want from the XBL Marketplace or PSN Store - also I think some will be unlocked anyhow free of charge during the course of the game so for me maybe the extra Single Player missions are best but then is it 40 mins of action or just 40 mins to travel around a few areas of the map to have a firefight which lasts maybe 20 seconds (thats what happened with the extra missions on FC2 - They were total pants)

FC2 Bonus Missions - Enter these case-sensitive cheat codes in the extras menu, by going to the Additional Content option and clicking on Sponsor/Promotional Code. These will unlock the Special Missions titled: The Georgian, The Bolivian,

Basically once you got the code it worked for anyone - will it be the same with FC3 ? (if so I am sure the codes will be all over the net on release)

Pre-order at Walmart to get The Predator Pack with free bonuses including four exclusive animals you can hunt in single-player and the unlocked predator bow for silently killing your opponents in multiplayer.

SINGLE-PLAYER: Hunt four exclusive animals using the skinned M-700 Predator Rifle
    MULTIPLAYER: Silently kill opponents with the unlocked Predator Bow
    Last edited by LAMBCHOP1972; 04-02-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Are all these pre-order bonuses only for the armerican release? Have they released any info for the pre-order bonuses for european or japanese release?
    Last edited by Johnnien; 04-02-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAMBCHOP1972 View Post
    We now have the Predator Pack available from Walmart - not sure if this will be available in Europe also, it seems to be a bit cloak & dagger with all these extra bonuses - I hope I get the chance to purchase the ones I want from the XBL Marketplace or PSN Store - also I think some will be unlocked anyhow free of charge during the course of the game so for me maybe the extra Single Player missions are best but then is it 40 mins of action or just 40 mins to travel around a few areas of the map to have a firefight which lasts maybe 20 seconds (thats what happened with the extra missions on FC2 - They were total pants)

FC2 Bonus Missions - Enter these case-sensitive cheat codes in the extras menu, by going to the Additional Content option and clicking on Sponsor/Promotional Code. These will unlock the Special Missions titled: The Georgian, The Bolivian,

Basically once you got the code it worked for anyone - will it be the same with FC3 ? (if so I am sure the codes will be all over the net on release)

Pre-order at Walmart to get The Predator Pack with free bonuses including four exclusive animals you can hunt in single-player and the unlocked predator bow for silently killing your opponents in multiplayer.

SINGLE-PLAYER: Hunt four exclusive animals using the skinned M-700 Predator Rifle
    MULTIPLAYER: Silently kill opponents with the unlocked Predator Bow
    Hey thanks, I'll update the OP with this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast