Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghost ,please help-who is this character? | Forums

And I really love Pepper, Sniper and Stealth is just the perfect Combination.
    Me too

Btw Isn't Kozak a Ghost lead?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

nope, he's sort of the computer nerd..in the 2010 version of future soldier, ghost leads name is Bones..

Quote Originally Posted by NightGhost1994 View Post
    Isn't Kozak a Ghost lead?
    In this ytv you are a no named Ghost, not sure what is going on here?. If you look Ghost lead is giving you the orders, although the player does not apply the roe lol. No mention of kozak unless of course the gameplay was still a "work in progress" asset?. Where is captain K?

http://youtu.be/4K8AKcQNJ60

you play kozak, because he gathers intel and therefore uses the cool gadgets..i only hope that you have the option to choose pepper when playing with 3...alone you have to play with kozak..

Quote Originally Posted by Bassie52 View Post
    you play kozak.
    Yeah i'm aware we play as captain kojak (haha), but in the video i posted it must of been work in progress or unfinished assets or an early build, strange that Ghost lead is giving the orders and not cap'n kodak (haha). Looking good, innit?.

Well what i'm trying to explain is that it's not so trange, because every ghost has a specific goal within the group..one snipes, one gathers intel, one is the leader and one cuts throats..
    the leader doesn't have the drone and what not, therefore you play with Kozak..

You can see a Ghost lead above his head. Anyway I think there is a 4th operative who is called Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassie52 View Post
    you play kozak, because he gathers intel and therefore uses the cool gadgets..i only hope that you have the option to choose pepper when playing with 3...alone you have to play with kozak..
    Remember the pics for Pepper I keep posting, I am having high hopes that we will control him in two missions (with his Dark Green Cameo) I totally love his design, as for Co-Op the first player is always stuck with Kozak I think, while the 3rd is Pepper, I am not sure though if the order.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by NightGhost1994 View Post
    You can see a Ghost lead above his head. Anyway I think there is a 4th operative who is called Hunter.
    Hunter is the name for the entire squad. I believe this is a common name in the US military, but I could be talking out of my back end here.

@ suol; youre right and Sameer my geuss is that you can choose any ghost you want, if your not the host of the game.. so i'm not going to host a game..
    in guerrilla mode everyone probably gets a drone, so you can choose who ever you want..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast