@alastor To my knowledge the only ones who will have "early" access to the cloaked demo will be those who have the SCC disk. At some time after (rumors of 1 day to 1 week only rumors so don't be spreading them), all those who have a key or code from Gamestop or other retail shops will have access. I do not know how long after nor do I know if you got a key directly from Ubi. I am sure we will get more instructions as we closer to the date.
I got my beta key from gamestop for pre ordering the game. It said go to www.gamestop.com/code to see how to redeem the code. I went through the process and from the Uplay website, it said that my beta key would be emailed to me. Still have not recieved it.
Yes; everyone should all write their "issues" on a post-it note and stick them on the whiteboard. We can have a workshop discussion and a brain storm over solutions whilst we have a coffee. LMFAO.
Because that is the only alternative to causing a drama on the forums. Constructive feedback is always more effective than crying wolf everytime you're not getting your way. Example, several people on these forums have voiced their concerns about the sprinting speed when moving cover-to-cover. Noone ever made a drama of it, they all did so in a constructive way. Lo and behold, in the latest guerrilla mode video, it seems they nerfed the sprinting speed tremendously.
Voicing concerns and disagreeing in an adult and constructive way is a much more effective way to get what you want. Causing a drama and swearing like a drunken sailor only turns people against you, even if those people might agree with your opinion.
Well, now that we have confirmed beta details, hopefully we will get some new MP footage soon to introduce it. If not, we can play it ourselves in two weeks!
12th for SCC owners, 17th for everybody else. 2 maps Mill and Pipeline. And most interestingly, two game Modes, Conflict and Sabateur.
This means three of the four MP modes are confirmed now, but what could this new mode be?
- CONFLICT MODE - Randomised mixed objectives. The core mode. Some territory capture, some bomb refusal, correct me if we've seen more objectives..
- SIEGE MODE - As before, one team on the perimeter, another holding fort. This time they have introduced a central objective which needs to be held or destroyed. No respawns.
- SABOTEUR MODE - ?? Conjecture. Could be their name for a Domination style mode, where multiple positions have to be infiltrated and secured. Turn about. Could be anything though, I'm hoping it is a truly original game type. Red Storm are to be trusted, and they've had lots of time.
From the BETA, I personally want to see:
1. Spacious maps, slower gameplay.
2. The feel of the weapons not too light and spray-y.
3. Great lobbies and matchmaking.