Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta - Consoles (PLEASE POST ANY BETA QUESTIONS HERE) | Forums

Wait will the people who preorder at gamestop get early access too come april 12?

All i wanna is does the gamestop code count for early access april 12?

That enemy in red crap sucks. I want to find my own enemy not be shown where to look............ Other then that looks sweet..

@alastor To my knowledge the only ones who will have "early" access to the cloaked demo will be those who have the SCC disk. At some time after (rumors of 1 day to 1 week only rumors so don't be spreading them), all those who have a key or code from Gamestop or other retail shops will have access. I do not know how long after nor do I know if you got a key directly from Ubi. I am sure we will get more instructions as we closer to the date.

Quote Originally Posted by DYN_Most_Wanted View Post
    Are you serious? Drama doesn't help at all. Criticism can help but once drama and whining come into the conversation the argument/"help" goes right out the window. It would be okay if there were some facts backing up what you guys are saying but there isn't any so therefor it has no impact on the subject at hand. *smh*
    Yes; everyone should all write their "issues" on a post-it note and stick them on the whiteboard. We can have a workshop discussion and a brain storm over solutions whilst we have a coffee. LMFAO.

that cant be right because if the beta is going public then why would gamestop give out preorder beta keys

Beta Key Question?

I got my beta key from gamestop for pre ordering the game. It said go to www.gamestop.com/code to see how to redeem the code. I went through the process and from the Uplay website, it said that my beta key would be emailed to me. Still have not recieved it.

What about PS3??

I entered my Beta code in Months ago and they said they will send me an email when released. I have a funny feeling I'm not going to receive it LOL

If only there were already multiple threads about this exact subject where you could have looked for the answer. Ah well, can't have it all.

Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast