Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: having a hard time linking my gamer tag | Forums

Unhappy having a hard time linking my gamer tag

hello to all
    I just started YSFE(1ed.) I love it a lot..... well let me say since this was my first day and i only could work out for 20mins it was intense, so i might not like it later on today. LOL LOL. but nowi want to track my progress online, and everytime i go to link my gamertag, to yourshape center, there is an error. The error states: "There was an error accessing the requested web page". I tried this on 3 different computers and even on my iphone. can anybody help with this problem? I can see myself really getting in to this, but just wanted to see the stats and how i'm doing.
    thanks in advance for any ifo/help on this problem.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am facing the same issue when I try to link my gametag. I am guessing if this does not work.

I'm able to access the yourshapecenter.com website just fine this morning. It may have been down for a while yesterday. Try it again today and see if you have better luck.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

Hey Kiz-One and Zenetio,

Have you both tried to link your accounts in game?

UbiParvez

I was having the same problem. Then following parvezlakha's suggestion (Tks bro), I was able to do it in game. Now the problem is I can't link my Uplay account to Windows Live. Keep having error msg "There was an error accessing the requested webpage".

Quote Originally Posted by parvezlakha View Post
    Hey Kiz-One and Zenetio,

UbiParvez
    Nope i haven't tried this but i will try again today, when i gety off work. I'll report back to let you know.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tpilot395 View Post
    I was having the same problem. Then following parvezlakha's suggestion (Tks bro), I was able to do it in game. Now the problem is I can't link my Uplay account to Windows Live. Keep having error msg "There was an error accessing the requested webpage".
    Hey TPilot395, no problem. There is an issue with the WIndows LIve linkapp from Microsoft. We've been told it should be fixed by this week.

UbiParvez

Quote Originally Posted by parvezlakha View Post
    Hey Kiz-One and Zenetio,

UbiParvez
    Thank you kind sir, that did the trick :-)

I'm having the same issue myself. Is this just an issue with the Ubisoft site?

I'm getting the same error trying to link my Windows Live account. "There was an error accessing the requested webpage". Is there a problem with the Windows Live linkapp again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast