Winners: Please contact Arad1 via forum PM with your home address. We will then ship your t-shirt!
Update 5/22 - We've sent shirts to the following players!
Ghost Recon Online: Combat Footage Contest
Looking to share your Ghost Recon Online Video and be recognized for your accomplishments? Look no further. We want you to create a video showcasing your use of a class ability to dominate or defend against the enemy! You could win a Ghost Recon Online T-Shirt, see below for details.
4/2 - 4/27
How It Works:
1. To begin, select a category that you want to create your video for:
- Best Display of a Recon's Ability - Showcase the use of Oracle or Camouflage in an awesome way. (i.e Using Oracle to located the enemy, then filming your team as they mop everyone up)
- Best Display of An Assault's Ability - Showcase the use of Blitz or HEAT in an awesome way (i.e Using Blitz to knock down an enemy, then shooting them in the face)
- Best Display of a Specialist Ability - Showcase the use of Blackout or Aegis in an awesome way. (i.e Using Blackout to stun everyone, then throw a grenade at their feet)
2. Capture your video using a recording software. Recommended video size is 1280x720. Video should not exceed a duration of 30 seconds.
3. Upload your video on youtube
4. Fill out the Official Registration Form
, including your persona name, link to video and the category your are submitting for.
All videos must be submitted before 4/27/2012. We will then review all submissions and pick our finalists. Finalists will be voted on by the community via a poll in this forum thread.
There will be (5) winners from each category, for a total of (15) winners. Winners will receive this awesome, never before released Ghost Recon Online T-Shirt!
- All videos must be submitted via the Official Registration Form by 4/27/2012
- Recommended video size is 1280x720
- Videos should not exceed 30 seconds in length
- Videos can use after-effects and may be edited.
- Only 1 submission per user per category
Official Terms and Conditions may be found here