Thread: Ok my turn here aswell.. Last Campaign Selection Bugged | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Ok my turn here aswell.. Last Campaign Selection Bugged

Might and magic Heroes 6

Yes, it is my turn to get a serious problem.

I finished all campaigns with the campaign heroes. I left last campaign untouched - the last i mean the final campaign which u choose a hero from the previous

I replay the campaigns with a custom hero. Undead ok. Heaven ok. On Inferno, i finished the last map and ready to go check the last campaign
    .I press '+' to add a hero. The game throws me to windows screen.
    I reloaded last save game. Finished with 1-2 days difference. Again '+' and again in windows.
    Ok - i restart game. Right to campaign selection, press '+' and again in windows...
    Fine i say to myself. i call support...

i emal the problem. They ask me dxdiag or their scantool program..
    i try the scantool thing of UBI.. 1 hour running.. 2 hours running.., etc...
    ok - it is bugged. i send a dxdiag file.

'
    Please, note that the GT series are not a series of video cards that are supported for this game' - the quick answer i got....
    i explained i got NO PROBLEM on running the game. the game runs to my last-class system. the problem is the save data..

We cannot modify your online saves. If these files are corrupted, unfortunately you will have to start another game. -,
    the answer i got...

seriously.. am i to blame for the corrupted data? Is it my fault? is the save game/data on my system?
    and the fun thing... HOW i start a new game????? its the campaign progress bugged.

I ask again to check my online data..
    Last edited by lomvartus; 03-28-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, please email back and say your issue is not solved putting in as much detail as possible.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

ubi-mush thanks for ur kind reply

the problem is that noone of the support bothered to do anything with my problem. So the issue 'is not solved' is no true as nothing have been done. Neither a 'we will check your online data'.

I am aftaid to ask a reset of my account. I worked hard on the dynasty weapons and on achievements to loose them. But i wanna finish the Final Campaign. And as the campaign progress is saved online, it is not my fault of what happened. I clicked on a main hero previously, i clicked on a custom hero previously and the Final Campaign was accessible. This problem occured when i finished the Inferno campaign with a custom hero.

from 21/3 till now the only replies i got are 'we need more information for your system etc.. etc..'
    Every logical man can think that the problem is not a hardware issue else i would no be able to play the game at all. It is a corrupted campaign data. AND '
    We cannot modify your online saves. If these files are corrupted, unfortunately you will have to start another game' For me its NOT a solution - netherless to say that the nature of the game does not permit a 'start another game'

I will resend the above mail to the support. With again explaining the problem...
    Last edited by lomvartus; 03-29-2012 at 05:43 PM.

i got a generic reply again...

Hello lomvartus

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident by clicking on the "Update Question" ****on at the bottom of this page (Please do not create a new incident).

If you do not want to try any of the procedures that we suggested, please know that we will not be able to reset your account either.

If you are encountering a problem with your save files, you will have to start a new game.

Again, we advise you to reinstall your mouse and keyboard, with the help of the installation CD if one was given to you with these items.

We would also suggest that you make sure any other external device is uninstall in the Device Manager, except for the mouse and keyboard of course.

Kind Regards,
    Ubisoft Technical Support.

How many times i must say that the problem is that i CANT START a new game?? Why am i getting always the same reply? How do i start a new game without crash because that is EXACTLY the problem i got? Is there another way to start a new game?

I know it is frustrating, but we are very close to a patch being released, so I suggest if you could wait for this and see if that solves your problem? However if it is a corrupted save and you cannot start a new game then maybe a re-install is in order, but losing all your progress is not really the best idea, so let's see if the patch sorts it out for you.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

fair and logical enough Ubi-Mush - thanks a lot for the interest
    we all hope that the patch will be a great thing for this historic game

till patch then )