Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 vs 1 cup 2012 settlers 7 !!! | Forums

lol Decina = Troll = Fail

decina u sad? no 1 likes u?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have registered for this cup although not yet signed up to take part - don`t expect to get very far in it but then again don`t really care so long as it is fun. I need to check first if I have the time to commit to it before doing so.

To be honest I am just pleased to see that the game has not died completely - Bluebyte don`t seem to be too bothered whats going on in the Settlers world and seem even less interested in providing any new content - which is really quite disappointing.

Still shall probably give the 1v1 a go just for the fun of taking part - if (okay when) I get beaten then least I can say I gave it a go.

Lol, I am very happy And I wish you all the best Kiwi.

I managed to sell my account so you will not be seeing me anymore. From my side, I burry all battle axes with siedler-cup.de players.
    I am sorry for all the mess I have made and all the cheats and bugs I have invented and introduced into this game. But do not blame me,
    blame developers who did not want to make patches to fix these exploits.

Have a nice life and I love you all.
    Ave.

Quote Originally Posted by Decina View Post

I managed to sell my account so you will not be seeing me anymore. From my side, I burry all battle axes with siedler-cup.de players.
    I am sorry for all the mess I have made and all the cheats and bugs I have invented and introduced into this game. But do not blame me,

What a completely bizarre person! The only thing you should be sorry for is the constant posts you have made moaning and complaining about a game that everyone else seems perfectly happy to play bugs and all. If you don`t like the game then don`t play it! Simple. You seem to be under some delusion that your input to this forum has somehow lessened our enjoyment of the game.
    I shan`t say I`ll miss all your complaining Decina and I hope the cash from selling your account enables you to buy a new life in maybe World of Warcraft or something where you can become a level 10 Whingeing Mage -

Anyhoo - bye Decina mind your head on the portculis on the way out.

pogle thats alittle harsh. u have to understand . decina is on his periods . its end of the months. lol
    btw pogle wellcome to the cup.. holp u have fun and enjoy the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Decina View Post

if you are geinuinely very happy, you do a good job of hiding that fact. I don't think I've ever seen anyone whine and moan on these forums as much as you have.

you have no idea how the game design industry works, do you? I've lost count of how many times I've explained to you the difference between developers & publishers, and why when the latter owns the former, it's out of their control.

even now, by continually blaming the developers, it's clear as day that you haven't got a clue.

Settlers Moderator sings_in_tune's Avatar
    Southern Ontario, ...................... Canada
    Decina: Well, I am sorry to see you go. I feel a kinship to anyone who will sit and play and replay these maps over and over, day after day. It takes a certain kind of person and we all have this trait in common despite our differences. Regarding cheats and bugs: I don't consider those things cheats or bugs. Just watch how clerics react to losing their road - that must have been planned.

Kiwi: I won't bother with 1x1 cup. I can't join 4 out of 5 multiplayer games that I get invited to. Just get errors. Must be something in my connection. So I've kind of lost interest in multiplayer, just concentrate on Empire which takes hours of searching to get a game, but at least it just waiting, waiting, waiting until a game starts or I give up, not error message. Also, I went to the German forum a couple of times, and could not make head or tails of what was going on. But then I guess I have no motivation to figure it out.
    Last edited by sings_in_tune; 04-01-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sings_in_tune View Post
    Decina: Well, I am sorry to see you go. I feel a kinship to anyone who will sit and play and replay these maps over and over, day after day. It takes a certain kind of person and we all have this trait in common despite our differences. Regarding cheats and bugs: I don't consider those things cheats or bugs. Just watch how clerics react to losing their road - that must have been planned.

Kiwi: I won't bother with 1x1 cup. I can't join 4 out of 5 multiplayer games that I get invited to. Just get errors. Must be something in my connection. So I've kind of lost interest in multiplayer, just concentrate on Empire which takes hours of searching to get a game, but at least it just waiting, waiting, waiting until a game starts or I give up, not error message. Also, I went to the German forum a couple of times, and could not make head or tails of what was going on. But then I guess I have no motivation to figure it out.
    lol sings .. i think theres an problems with ur fire wall.. =P
    btw hows ur army going?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12