Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 vs 1 cup 2012 settlers 7 !!! | Forums

1 vs 1 cup 2012 settlers 7 !!!

Dear settlers,

Here you can register for the 1v1 cup 2012th

Before registering you should note a few things that we want you to briefly explain.

The Cup will start on 9 April 2012 and will take max. 8 rounds of play that is the end
    will presumably be on 3 June 2012.
    Every week, each player must complete a game.
    Please log only if you bring enough time and enjoy this event!

Participants are randomly assigned by the organizers in groups. Each group is expected to create
    4 people strong. More information on the tournament system can be found here
    http://www.siedler-cup...8&type=ASC&page=1

Tickets for the preliminary round will be made ​​in about 2 weeks online.

Link to the rules: http://www.siedler-cup...4&type=ASC&page=1

Thus, the were a few small details for the Cup, now we set off with time of registration.

It must look like. You must accept the rules in the affirmative as read.

Username:
    Ubisoft Acc?
    I have read the rules?
    Imp ranking indication about?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

pls go to www.siedler-cup.de sign up theres english options to choices!

There is one serious flaw in your 1v1 cup rules. It is nowhere specifically prohibited to block the proselyzation of sectors by tearing down roads. I know for sure that one of your top 3 players does this kind of stuff ingame. It is very hard to see this kind of cheating, since no message is being displayed for blocking the proselyzation. It is not like when clerical quest gets blocked, there is a message displayed, that quest has been cancelled.

Also, this Cup is worthless, since I am not allowed to join it. I do not need any tricks to defeat any opponents on your list, as you try to convince the community in your stupid petition. All the stuff I have done was in order to force the developers to make the 1.13 patch. When your closed-up-german-cup-community, which thinks is better and above all other players, saw developers would not make new patch, they wanted to get rid of the most "feared" player, that is me. Nothing helps anymore, until developers will not make 1.13 patch, more and more players will block quests, phony attacks and multiple sided quest attacks.

The IQ of your founders Goldi and Siggi can be measured in very small numbers. Do they really think they can influence a german developer BlueByte to achieve that Ubisoft deletes my account? I would be seriously in concerns about their mental health, if I were them. Yet the mental stabilty of many of your players is not good at all, isn't it? If they loose a game it's the end of the world for them.

See you when you grow up, and nothing I have written is about you personally, Kiwi.
    Ave.

Quote Originally Posted by Decina View Post
    There is one serious flaw in your 1v1 cup rules. It is nowhere specifically prohibited to block the proselyzation of sectors by tearing down roads. I know for sure that one of your top 3 players does this kind of stuff ingame. It is very hard to see this kind of cheating, since no message is being displayed for blocking the proselyzation. It is not like when clerical quest gets blocked, there is a message displayed, that quest has been cancelled.

Also, this Cup is worthless, since I am not allowed to join it. I do not need any tricks to defeat any opponents on your list, as you try to convince the community in your stupid petition. All the stuff I have done was in order to force the developers to make the 1.13 patch. When your closed-up-german-cup-community, which thinks is better and above all other players, saw developers would not make new patch, they wanted to get rid of the most "feared" player, that is me. Nothing helps anymore, until developers will not make 1.13 patch, more and more players will block quests, phony attacks and multiple sided quest attacks.

The IQ of your founders Goldi and Siggi can be measured in very small numbers. Do they really think they can influence a german developer BlueByte to achieve that Ubisoft deletes my account? I would be seriously in concerns about their mental health, if I were them. Yet the mental stabilty of many of your players is not good at all, isn't it? If they loose a game it's the end of the world for them.

See you when you grow up, and nothing I have written is about you personally, Kiwi.
    really decina?!!
    they ban you from cup? lmao
    u know wat u should do.. why dont u get another id.. no1 knows who u are. come and play !

btw u mosted feared player? lol decina ur jokes so funny =) , decina why u cry so much? i hear people say u leave the game as soon as u dont like the spot? looks at ur ladder start something like 100000 unfinish games? rally decina? rage much?
    Last edited by kiwi_terran; 03-30-2012 at 02:35 PM.

I did not say I am the most feared player, that's how others are trying to show me. I would respect less childish response from you, but everyone has the right to be immature.

I play games only if there is a 90% chance the buggy ladder system scores the achievement, that's why i quit so much.
    And only I know all the flaws in the system code, you and your kin can only dream of what I know about this game.

Have fun loosing against cheaters in the cup
    Ave.

u maybe know the all tricks or buggy maps... u still suck. do u still remenebr how i beat u 1vs 1 at ur own map ? u too easy
    btw we play for fun.. and respect one of another not like u moaning like a school girl about to have her periods.
    u take this game too serioues. the fact u cant face loseing..so u rage qick.. dureing start of a game ...shows u very muture..
    pls get down from ur high hrose..b4 u fall.

No doubt, you are far far better player than me. That is a fact.

I take this game seriously you say. Why I am number one quitter then? These two facts do not mix.

Why would you not want me to fall? You would get rid of a lousy player, cheater and a quitter, that's all I am, isnt' it?

Again, I wish you well playing against cheaters in 1v1 cup.
    Ave.

every1 is playing for fun and enjoying the game, but unlike u.. u seem complain this and that...blashing people
    disregards for others..dureing and off games.
    theres an old saying. u might have hear of.....
    wat goes around comes around.
    i wounder why so much people dont like u?
    here i am trying to post an message to this froum for the 1 vs 1 cup... here u come attacking it . disrespecting others be little them.
    a u in so mcuh
    Despair decina?

People have the right to know there are cheaters amongst your competitors. Cheaters that use blocking proselyzation of sectors by destroying roads.
    These cheaters are amongst top empire ladder players. I will not name any of these players, they know who they are.

Also people have the right to know your rules allow such cheating. If you call this despair so be it. Your invitation to join the cup, which allows cheating, is a true despair.
    Ave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast