Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WNx Recruiting! | Forums

i get on mumble but you guys are always on clan meeting and i can't join, so i just leave and play alone =/

when is the next event?

I have a mic
    IGN; JeroenDEMan
    i have played BF bad company, AVA, call of duty black ops en now for two/ three weeks GRO

I hope we meet soon

Yo come on mumble tonight!

larry.mumble.com

Recruit

I have a lot of gaming experience on PS3 and some on the computer. I am currently trying to hook up my bluetooth. you can contact me on Steam as Siriusgamer10000. on GRO I am Siriusgamer1000. Only 3 0's.

Quote Originally Posted by JeroenDM View Post
    when is the next event?

I have a mic
    IGN; JeroenDEMan
    i have played BF bad company, AVA, call of duty black ops en now for two/ three weeks GRO

I hope we meet soon
    I tried adding you on buddy list but it just says player not found, something like that. Is that your in-game character name? JeroenDEMan?
    " The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance...
    ...it is the illusion...
    ... of knowledge " - Stephen Hawking

Hey! I just recently got a beta key! I've been playing in clans through many different games! I absolutely love gaming and shooters are my top genre I added freefir3 on xfire and I tried to join the mumble network but it said it's down. I don't know if you're going to restore it at any point or if it's only up when you have it up xD Never used the program so I'm a little lost. Regardless I hope to hear from you soon and I look forward to playing GRO online w/ everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre9898 View Post
    Hey! I just recently got a beta key! I've been playing in clans through many different games! I absolutely love gaming and shooters are my top genre I added freefir3 on xfire and I tried to join the mumble network but it said it's down. I don't know if you're going to restore it at any point or if it's only up when you have it up xD Never used the program so I'm a little lost. Regardless I hope to hear from you soon and I look forward to playing GRO online w/ everybody.
    i'm about to get on, whats your ign?

I updated the original post to include new members.

Ign:Stormfox
    Got a Mic: Yes.
    What past gaming experience would you like us to know? I started out playing Americas Army around 2004. Going from that to Counter Strike to Halo CE to BF2 to Any Ghost Recon game and Now I play World of Tanks Mostly. I have been in my clan since Early 2006 and have held many staff positions. My clan currently doesn't not support GR Online and may never so I'm looking for some players to play with.I found myself playing the recon class 90% of the time. Alil back ground on my Self I'm 22 currently active duty army. Been in since I was 17 and deployed twice. I'm a hard core gaming and love team work.

Best way to get ahold of me in my xfire: Stormfoxtan

IGN:SADXfan01
    Got a mic? yes
    What past gaming experience would you like us to know? I did very well on Team fortress 2 as a scout. (23 Kills)

I can be contacted on:

Xfire:sadxfan01

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast