Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84

Thread: WNx Recruiting! | Forums

  1. #1

    WNx Recruiting!



    About us





    Our goal for GRO


    We love casual and competitiveness in any game, and here at Warrior Nation, we try to find the perfect balance for that. Want to find a community where you will be recognize for dedication and activeness? Welcome! Want to find a team that plays competitively with decent gamesense? Let's scrim! Here at Warrior Nation, there's something for everyone. Our goal in GRO is to be one of the top clans competitively while maintaining our social status as a non-elitist clan. We won't accept just anybody, but if you think you've got what it takes, then apply right now. We need your skills, leadership and dedication to do it big in Ghost Recon Online.

    http://warriornation.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2391

    Current Members


    LARRY
    Fallenx
    TigerBlue
    Stormfox
    Absolute0
    r1ken
    SPhax
    BobFolowski
    BeaThaT
    DigerDougy

    Interested?


    Post here with the following info:

    IGN:
    Got a mic?
    What past gaming experience would you like us to know?
    We use mumble. Hop on so we can party up!

    larry.mumble.com
    7260

    Contact freefir3 on xfire if you want to reach me directly.
    Last edited by logicgaming; 05-07-2012 at 01:46 AM.

  2. #2
    Member DavidRuiz2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    81
    Interested? Yes
    IGN: Sdathen / Ranked top 40 in everything but AGEIS!
    Got a mic? yes
    What past gaming experience would you like us to know?
    RS6 Vegas: Illuminati clan/GB matches
    All things GRAW
    I prefer specialists class

    Really just looking for some team work, I'm a team player and would just like to improve my team based skills. As in phase 1 it was a bit of a solo run for me.

    Let me know either way not to big in the scene anymore and would like to compete once again.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidRuiz2012 View Post
    Interested? Yes
    IGN: Sdathen / Ranked top 40 in everything but AGEIS!
    Got a mic? yes
    What past gaming experience would you like us to know?
    RS6 Vegas: Illuminati clan/GB matches
    All things GRAW
    I prefer specialists class

    Really just looking for some team work, I'm a team player and would just like to improve my team based skills. As in phase 1 it was a bit of a solo run for me.

    Let me know either way not to big in the scene anymore and would like to compete once again.
    Awesome, anyway for me to contact you via messenger? xfire? steam?

    Looking forward to partying with ya in 2 days!

  4. #4
    Member DavidRuiz2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    81
    I am new to Xfire but my nickname there is Sd Athen. Friday night its on!

  5. #5
    IGN: FaLleNx
    Got a mic? Yes
    What past gaming experience would you like us to know? Resistance:FoM veteran (4 years), played since launch in 2006 then I moved to R6V2/BF:BC/BF3 until my P3 died on me. Moved over to pc gaming about a year ago and have been playing f2p games on it mainly A.v.A. Looking for something new to play atm.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FaLleNx_ View Post
    IGN: FaLleNx
    Got a mic? Yes
    What past gaming experience would you like us to know? Resistance:FoM veteran (4 years), played since launch in 2006 then I moved to R6V2/BF:BC/BF3 until my P3 died on me. Moved over to pc gaming about a year ago and have been playing f2p games on it mainly A.v.A. Looking for something new to play atm.
    Awesome, how can I contact you? xfire? steam? skype?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidRuiz2012 View Post
    I am new to Xfire but my nickname there is Sd Athen. Friday night its on!
    Added you. Dan?

    Add me back on xfire if you didn't get my request. Suprisingly there were a lot of Sd Athen on xfire.

  8. #8
    cool my xfire is youkokúmara and skype name is fallenx_

    without the ' on the u, it keeps censored idk why
    Last edited by FaLleNx_; 03-30-2012 at 05:51 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FaLleNx_ View Post
    cool my xfire is youkokúmara and skype name is fallenx_

    without the ' on the u, it keeps censored idk why
    Awesome added you

  10. #10
    I'm gonna be on today until the beta ends. Add me on xfire or ingame to party up if you guys are interested.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •