Thread: Car Chase in Alcatraz | Forums

Car Chase in Alcatraz

Don't know if you guys heard of the TV show Alcatraz or not. But on the season finale there was a pretty good car chase I thought in San Fran. Thought about Driver when I saw the scene so thought I would share with you guys.
    https://www.legendsofalcatraz.com/video/chase.ogv

Nice scene I was actually thinking of the car chase from Bullitt, pretty fimiliar "atmosphere", pure driving skills, nothing about it too weird, no crazy edits... it's actually very good.

Would be cool, especially if we got to drive inside the prison. Imagine tearing it up in a FIAT in the hallways of Alcatraz.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGmatan View Post
    Nice scene I was actually thinking of the car chase from Bullitt, pretty fimiliar "atmosphere", pure driving skills, nothing about it too weird, no crazy edits... it's actually very good.
    Yeah. I believe I read somewhere that the chase scene is based off a scene from Bullitt.

Yea its a pretty close redo of the bullitt chase scene, complete with VW Beetle (surprised they used an old one given the other cars)

I wish DSF's San Fran looked more like the real one

Don't want to watch it as knowing my luck it will contain spoilers. Only on episode four yet.