Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got A New Dog: Wish Me Luck | Forums

OK, a few more pics from proud Papa.

First, my original baby, an Akita/Shepherd mix that nearly took off my thumb last month while I was trying to prevent her from attacking a small boy:

Next, three more pics of my new baby, who'll eventually be bigger than the other one:

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
    -Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NIV84)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Awwww look at the puppy

I remember when mine was that small.

"Just because we sank one of em doesn't mean the wars over, keep hunting"

Police Dog?????.................... guy next door gets his Shep puppies from Germany, beautiful buddy's....all the best of enjoyment with him.

ENTER and VOTE in the SCREEN SHOT COMPETITION

Quote Originally Posted by captgeo View Post
    Police Dog?????.................... guy next door gets his Shep puppies from Germany, beautiful buddy's....all the best of enjoyment with him.

No more police dog over here.
    All the german police shepards have lost their jobs to colleagues from Belgium now.
    Well, not yet everywhere. But its just a question of time now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-version.html

"That one over there" - Oswald Boelcke pointing at Manfred von Richthofen after having been asked who of the rookies shows most of whats required to become a great fighter pilot.

I would have shipped you one of my wifes dog free....You may recall I lost my Noni, a small yorkie about two years ago, but kept a pup where a Pom got her pregnant, funny, he grew bigger...I love himas much as I loved his mom....

Quote Originally Posted by Celeon999 View Post

No more police dog over here.
    All the german police shepards have lost their jobs to colleagues from Belgium now.
    Well, not yet everywhere. But its just a question of time now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-version.html
    That's crazy. The German Shepherd is one of the most intelligent breeds (number 2 on the list I think) second only to the Border Collie. They are also well rounded dogs capable of being trained for just about any task. They are still one of the most widely used dogs in police depts. over here with the exception of some specialty dogs like Bloodhounds and Labradors used for tracking, bomb/drug sniffing or cadaver searches.

Quote Originally Posted by MWolfe1963 View Post
    I would have shipped you one of my wifes dog free....You may recall I lost my Noni, a small yorkie about two years ago, but kept a pup where a Pom got her pregnant, funny, he grew bigger...I love himas much as I loved his mom....
    It's funny but, I still remember my Mini-Pinscher, like it was yesterday. He'll always have a very special place in my heart. Even through the joy I'm experiencing with my new dogs, not a day goes by that I don't think of him.
    He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
    -Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NIV84)

We've got a 112 pound Shepherd, Sigfried (siggy); a Rottweiler mix, Bailey ( born on St Pat's day): and Tasha the Dachshund (who is Gruppen Fuhrer). The shepherd is a noisy hair machine, but a great and loving dog, hope your new pup turns out great, just be sure to get him well socialized with people and other dogs early.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12