Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't leave command room on sub | Forums

The reason i wanted the GeForce is the newest game aside from Silent Hunter 4 year wise for me is Spore and that works just fine. I prefer tycoon and strategy games(with a little simulation thrown in) and most of my favorites are from 1998(Railroad tycoon 2) to 2008(Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection it uses 2004 graphics though since thats when Zoo tycoon 2 came out). And since any other games ouside those genres i get for my xbox 360 i really dont need a real new one just one that it will work on.
    Last edited by cheez2012; 04-01-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: added an e to fore
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by cheez2012 View Post
    The reason i wanted the GeForce is the newest game aside from Silent Hunter 4 year wise for me is Spore and that works just fine. I prefer tycoon and strategy games(with a little simulation thrown in) and most of my favorites are from 1998(Railroad tycoon 2) to 2008(Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection it uses 2004 graphics though since thats when Zoo tycoon 2 came out). And since any other games ouside those genres i get for my xbox 360 i really dont need a real new one just one that it will work on.

It is of course your choice in what you purchase, you know your needs better than I would. It was just a suggestion on my part. I wish you good luck on your purchase.

"Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" LtCDR Samuel D Dealey
    SHIV Guide I Imperial Japanese Navy l US Submarines: Pacific Theater
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12