Thread: Game quits unexpectedly (PS3) | Forums

Hybrid View

Unhappy Game quits unexpectedly (PS3)

Today I've been trying to connect to Skirmish and ToW and while it says "Connecting to server" it suddenly quits the game and there I am staring at the XMB.

If I sign out I am able to play against the AI on Skirmish. I have tried restarting and the disk is fine.

Anyone else have these problems or found out how to fix it?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexc3217 View Post
    Today I've been trying to connect to Skirmish and ToW and while it says "Connecting to server" it suddenly quits the game and there I am staring at the XMB.

If I sign out I am able to play against the AI on Skirmish. I have tried restarting and the disk is fine.

Anyone else have these problems or found out how to fix it?
    Are you running a computer with a torrent client? turn it off, or get a router that can handle the bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    Are you running a computer with a torrent client? turn it off, or get a router that can handle the bandwidth.
    Nope, no torrents, and my router has been able to handle it all these years of owning it.

Banned
    Thats the only time Ive ever seen it go back to the XMB when trying to connect to TOW. I had a crappy 54 MBPS linksys, went out and bought a 300 MBPS Netgear, and no more problems.