Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (360) "NOT FINISHED map" by CrazyUncleDave | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

(360) "NOT FINISHED map" by CrazyUncleDave

Hello to you faithful few that continue to play this game! I took a long hiatus from all things Far Cry to get away from my television, and get outdoors. Recently I got the bug to mess around with Editor again, and started a new map. I have posted it in an unfinished form.

"But why, Dave? Why would you publish an unfinished map??"

1. I am kind of lazy.

2.I thought some other map-makers might like to run with the theme I've established and put their own take on it. The bases are purposely empty so they can be decorated, or even have their layout changed. The sky is the limit! The budget used so far is under 18,000 so there is a LOT that can be done with it.

Here's a couple of pics:

You have my blessing to do WHATEVER YOU WANT and re-publish this. Change the layout, delete stuff, put a giant toilet in the middle...whatever. Questions? There shouldn't be any. But ask away if you feel so inclined.

-CUD
    My 360 Map Collection: Suspendead, Curve Damage, Doom Dome, Fatalitrees, Spherikill, Pyramayhem, Valley Ho, No Quarter, Purpose Unknown

Co-op Maps: Ciriculus Alliance

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/strangerthingslive
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Cool structure looks worth checking out.

Far Cry 3 Elite Member neokinesis's Avatar
    How did you get so awesome?

How do I finish publishing my map? I have no clue what this "end film" thing is or how to add one to pass validation.. any help? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lrishjake View Post
    How do I finish publishing my map? I have no clue what this "end film" thing is or how to add one to pass validation.. any help? Thanks
    Trying to figure this out myself Jake.

However I love the editor
    Last edited by snakey2006; 12-06-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snakey2006 View Post
    Trying to figure this out myself Jake.

However I love the editor
    It's in the "objects" section under the same category as "spawn locations"..................."end film" is the cinematic played when the MP match is finished, showing the winning team executing or giving mercy to the losing team........place it in an open area

Quote Originally Posted by lrishjake View Post
    It's in the "objects" section under the same category as "spawn locations"..................."end film" is the cinematic played when the MP match is finished, showing the winning team executing or giving mercy to the losing team........place it in an open area

How do you make those things in the first two Pictures? Where can I find the pieces?

Hey there Fatalshock, just double-checking to be sure you know this is an FC2 map. I only mention this because it looks like the thread got hijacked with a discussion about FC3 above (which is all good, I really don't care). The stuff in the first two pictures is mostly sidewalks, wood logs and old wooden crates.
    My 360 Map Collection: Suspendead, Curve Damage, Doom Dome, Fatalitrees, Spherikill, Pyramayhem, Valley Ho, No Quarter, Purpose Unknown

Co-op Maps: Ciriculus Alliance

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/strangerthingslive

Sorry, I didn't realise. I just assumed it was 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast