Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Use for poison | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Use for poison

So I poisoned and oblivious target in a blent group, for a discreet poison (550)
    While waiting for it to take effect i lock on to said target, then get a focus.

Should I have pressed the KILL [Removed]ton? for more points?
    Last edited by dom1999; 03-27-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Not funny... don't abuse the faulty word filter... they're working on fixing it... until then, just leave it be.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Oh no, no. What would the difference be between OSB and now OSP (lol)? I would'nt do it just because of my ninja honor but i dont think i would whine moan or complain as much if it were to happen to me (because of the cooldown time and the takage awayage of the 300 points).

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew116 View Post
    Oh no, no. What would the difference be between OSB and now OSP (lol)? I would'nt do it just because of my ninja honor but i dont think i would whine moan or complain as much if it were to happen to me (because of the cooldown time and the takage awayage of the 300 points).
    1. What is osp? the only time is osb is in single player, adn that was to kill the trickster.

Oh well i screwed that up, OP. Offensive Poison. Ive thought about doing this but i never do because i feel like it will take the fun out of the game for me and i would end up like one of those people that only cares about scores *shudders*

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

Lure your prey into coming at you, speed up pace and get them into a lock on and chase, drop a Bomb, stun them, lock, focus poison!. This is the way of the LOKi. I call it the PADSAP.

Ninjas have no honour and cannot be trusted, they want to bore you into submission with slow paced game play.
    The fake-phony-unreal-loki

Banned
    Poison is, at best, 300 points.

Hidden + Focus is 350.

If you've already got a Poison in the match, and haven't got both Hidden and Focus, it could be worth going for the extra 50 points and another step towards Variety. If your Poison already has either Focus or Hidden with it, going for the other is PROBABLY not worth it, unless you've been counting and you KNOW you're only one short of the next Variety level.

No, if you did that it would have cancelled the poison.

I do this once in a game for both poison and focus - smokebomb, focus filled, then poison - 2 varietes in one.
    Last edited by cjdavies; 03-27-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YuriKasai View Post
    1. What is osp? the only time is osb is in single player, adn that was to kill the trickster.
    or you just used a poison dart

You don't want to steal your own poison. You could have theoretically gotten more points for the focus hidden, but you can get one on your next target, whereas you won't be able to get another poison off since it's on cooldown (which you got no poison points for). If you're using poison for points, not for variety, you're trying to max the times you can get poison to land in the session. Work on your focus hiddens while your poison is on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by najzere View Post
    You don't want to steal your own poison. You could have theoretically gotten more points for the focus hidden, but you can get one on your next target, whereas you won't be able to get another poison off since it's on cooldown (which you got no poison points for). If you're using poison for points, not for variety, you're trying to max the times you can get poison to land in the session. Work on your focus hiddens while your poison is on cooldown.
    >Implying that there is no stun prompt.
    >implying that i osb.

Both are false. and more importanly, you can get an incog from and osb? What?

Quote Originally Posted by AntiChrist7 View Post
    or you just used a poison dart
    No. I osb'd her.
    See i made a bet saying that i could poison the trickster up close and personally.....
    didn't work out to be that easy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast