Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Exclusive Map ~ Shipping yard | Forums

Amazon Exclusive Map ~ Shipping yard

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I just saw it on Facebook so I'm passing it on to the forums. Head to the video for footage....

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0037LTTRO/...fb_s_vg_m1cxqm

****CORRECTION THE MAP IS CALLED DRILLING SHIP****
    Last edited by awaters76; 03-26-2012 at 07:42 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

So in. Order for me to play these exclusive maps how many copies of the game should I buy or will the maps be unlocked or dlc I'd like to know

thats would suck if that was the case...I dont know if I should go with gamestop or amazon.

the Ubishop bonus's seem more worth while than a different map to me,
    a Mk-14, Ak47, M40A5 and a nagant + a free rank up for the competitive boys and girls seems to be a better offer. you just have to tolerate the gamestop building in the metro co-op mission

you get everything Gamest0p, Game and gamestation offers plus extra

its not signature edition either

Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

Game stop Ireland aren't even giving a beta code but I have scc so it's all good but I'd like clarification on what's the best out of all the exclusive maps and order it of which ever company has it

Quote Originally Posted by paulevo7 View Post
    Game stop Ireland aren't even giving a beta code but I have scc so it's all good but I'd like clarification on what's the best out of all the exclusive maps and order it of which ever company has it
    Gamestop UK isn't doing anything for UK pre-orders according the message i got from them after a query

Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

I think it's pretty cool, I am yet to decide between this and gamestop map, I wonder if Gamestop will put a video too for their own map, other than that this Mode keeps looking great, it may actually prove challenging, well nothing is impossible with team work, kinda.

I got some questions for Antonie though:

1- In Guerrilla Mode, do we choose a character or what ?!, or is it like the SP ?!, the 1st player is Kozak ?!

2- How many maps are there for Guerrilla Mode ?!, Are they the SP maps ?!, cause I heard there was 4 maps for that or something and I want to make sure.

3- Will we get the Drilling Ship and Gamestop maps later as DLC or not ?!

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Nice video awaters67!!! It gives me a Socom feel, sort off......

The video looks really great!..the way the ghosts set themselfs up inside the ship and the way they talk about what they see in the room...this and a cocept art makes me believe there wil be more building breachings in the game....just the constant interaction to let eachother know who's doing what, so everyone get's a bigger and secure feel of the situation that there in..i think i don't even have to use my headset..could be fun trying this without intelgrenades..

I totally want that map. Ubi might actually have a product that exceeds or equals the quality of the Assassins Creed Series. The videos of this game are looking so sweet. I commend you guys for listening to the community. Here's hoping the same love is given to the next Splinter Cell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast