Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ACIII Collector Editions announced! [updated 30/8] | Forums

I understand that Ubisoft is European company and totally got it when the U.S. totally got screwed over on EVERY single AC game, but now the franchise has AMERICAN history and what you us?

A glorified game case.

Why you doing this Ubisoft? Why you screwing over your U.S. fanbase. That's Activision and Electronic Arts crap. You don't need to be doing that.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Bugattiboy91 View Post
    I understand that Ubisoft is European company and totally got it when the U.S. totally got screwed over on EVERY single AC game, but now the franchise has AMERICAN history and what you us?

A glorified game case.

Why you doing this Ubisoft? Why you screwing over your U.S. fanbase. That's Activision and Electronic Arts crap. You don't need to be doing that.
    In all fairness Bioware and EA offered a very nice ME 3 CE for "EVERYONE" the same is true for EA and 38 studios Kingdoms of Amalur the Reckoning...
    Besides EA does not "discriminate if they have a LE or CE it is available to "everyone"/ if they do not everyone get's a signature type edition. or your generic here is a couple added bonuses as an incentive to order from a particular company. Something to sweeten the deal for companies who carry their product.They treat everyone the same regardless of region.
    Last edited by ShadowRage41; 04-03-2012 at 04:12 PM.

I would very much like the opportunity to purchase the Join or Die Edition of Assassin's Creed III here in the US. I missed out on Assassin's Creed Revelations and would like to have the option with this next title since it does hold a special place for me being as it is set during the American Revolution. I'm still pre-ordering but would love to get my hands on a Limited Edition.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure by now that the CE isn't coming to NA. The fact that all stores are in possesion of the metal case edition almost confirms that.

Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

Hello,
    I am from Estonia, Europe. I would like to pre-order Freedom Edition, but the only choice I have at shop.ubi.com is electronic download. How can I order some Freedom?
    Thank you.

I REALLY want the Join or die edition. I will kill for it!

I went into EBGames (Gamestop) the other day to preorder and they told me they had a collector's edition... I live in Canada. I hadn't checked to see if anything had been announced for a couple weeks for those of us in North America so I was just excited about it, but looking it up now...? There is absolutely no word on it whatsoever. I suppose it's more likely that they had something in their system that they shouldn't have? The girl working there said it was a recent addition, so I'm still hoping it's preemptive but I'm more inclined to think mistake at this point...

I cant believe you UBISOFT would release AC III with a history base on american revolution and no throw the Collectors edition to america thats very sad you have to think how many costumers i mean Millions of costumers you will loose from USA if you not bring those Collectors Edition to The USA is not fair that you always give the good things to Europe and to the USA you just give a case what the hell you are thinking about i will pay anything to have those collectors in America but remmember throwing a game Based on an America Revolution and not Sale te collectors in The USA is a Very Bad Mistake you will regret forever if you dont bring thos collectors to USA just Think in the Millions of Costumers That you will lloose in The USA

I really hate how I can't buy the Collectors edition because I don't have the option to. I got ripped the last time when Revelations came out and I don't want it to happen again.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast