Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ACIII Collector Editions announced! [updated 30/8] | Forums

No one is having a cry about it. we are merely discussing the inequality of the editions. I cannot speak for people in Italy or Syria ect. But I will say this. In the United States the majority of us believe in something called EQUALITY. It's something we come to expect. It's what so many wars civil rights movements have been fought over. So when we see inequality in a corporation that we financially support naturally we are going to have something to say about it. Maybe you are used to inequality in your country. and it may even be acceptable. but over here it is not.
    Last edited by ShadowRage41; 09-05-2012 at 03:11 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

So, this is my first time actually commenting/posting on the Ubi Forums. Hi everyone. I have a question...

Why a belt buckle for the Limited Edition? For a while I had been on edge because Ubisoft announced a special edition for the US soon while the UbiWorkshop Edition was being sold for $99 with free shipping. So when news came on July 2nd of the Limited Edition I was pretty excited. This is a real treat for us American fans of the franchise. However, I don't understand why we have a belt buckle?

Before you throw rocks at me, I wouldn't say I'm complaining (even though personally I would have preferred the George Washington book over belt buckle) but just curious as to why this would be included in a bundle?

I was talking with a friend and apparently back then around the time frame of the Revolution it was popular amongst people to wear belts that showed their belt buckle. I'm not sure if this is true or not.

And while I am still here, how can I obtain a copy of the George Washington book? I love little things like that.

Any responses are welcome! Thanks!

I don't Know Where to ask this but why the Ubi Shop give me server error when I try to pre-order Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition

I live in KSA by the way if that means anything

thanks in advance

Please check the first post - George Washington's Journal is now available in the North American collectors edition!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuss23 View Post
    I don't Know Where to ask this but why the Ubi Shop give me server error when I try to pre-order Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition

I live in KSA by the way if that means anything

thanks in advance
    Hi - please use the Ubishop support - on the website - they will answer any question regarding errors when ordering.

Hi!

Will these editions be avaliable in Portugal? I want to pre-order but no store can say for sure they will have them...

Thanks, in advance, for your input.

Digital Deluxe Edition (Windows PC)
    The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed III retail game.
    George Washington's notebook revealing his true story during the American Revolution.
    Three single-player missions taking players from the high seas to Cozumel Island in search of Captain Kidd's fabled lost treasure.
    The Captain of the Aquila's uniform and traditional Colonial Assassin outfit, boarding axe and Scottish fintlock - rumored to have fired "the shot heard round the world"- for use in single player campaign.
    Sharpshooter and Redcoat characters for use in multiplayer.
    A collection of the best audio tracks from previous Assassin's Creed games.

These and special retail exclusive bonuses can be found here- http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en...der/index.aspx

FINALLY PC PLAYERS GET SOME LOVE!! Just pre-ordered my, thank you Ubisoft!

Quote Originally Posted by jsvisi View Post
    Digital Deluxe Edition (Windows PC)
    The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed III retail game.
    George Washington's notebook revealing his true story during the American Revolution.
    Three single-player missions taking players from the high seas to Cozumel Island in search of Captain Kidd's fabled lost treasure.
    The Captain of the Aquila's uniform and traditional Colonial Assassin outfit, boarding axe and Scottish fintlock - rumored to have fired "the shot heard round the world"- for use in single player campaign.
    Sharpshooter and Redcoat characters for use in multiplayer.
    A collection of the best audio tracks from previous Assassin's Creed games.

These and special retail exclusive bonuses can be found here- http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en...der/index.aspx

FINALLY PC PLAYERS GET SOME LOVE!! Just pre-ordered my, thank you Ubisoft!
    The Deluxe Edition really seems like the best deal, who needs trinkets when you can get all the in-game content! :>

Quote Originally Posted by mrxclusiv.au View Post
    okay I just had to say this to all the Americans having a cry about it - guess what? Italy didn't get some super awesome edition because the game was set there, neither did Turkey or Syria, but for some reason Americas' different and deserves one? there is a world OUTSIDE of the US for your information. They are working on it and it will happen eventually, having a cry about it changes nothing.
    Thank you so much for writing this! I appreciate every word. SO FREAKING TRUE.

“لا شيء واقعٌ مطلق بل كلٌ ممكن"

Instagram | WWW.RINOTHEBOUNCER.COM | Twitter

You can order the Join Or Die Edition from hmv.com, they ship worldwide.

“لا شيء واقعٌ مطلق بل كلٌ ممكن"

Instagram | WWW.RINOTHEBOUNCER.COM | Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345