Page 72 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

So are Canadians gonna get shafted this time around AGAIN? i DID preorder my revelations copy and i i didn't get a steelbook, there was no package deal like Americans got from gamestop and considering ubisoft montreal has a pretty big contributing factor to this game, i thought Canada might get at least some kind of special edition. same routine again?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by scrimpty View Post
    So are Canadians gonna get shafted this time around AGAIN? i DID preorder my revelations copy and i i didn't get a steelbook, there was no package deal like Americans got from gamestop and considering ubisoft montreal has a pretty big contributing factor to this game, i thought Canada might get at least some kind of special edition. same routine again?

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomedical-Fire View Post
    Hopefully Ubi will put in exlcusive bonus missions in the 360 version of the N.A. CE, since PS3 owners are already getting their own exclusive content.
    Would of hoped that 4 bloody missions werent exclusive though.
    Edit: Actually I hope the 360 collectors doesnt have any MORE exclusive missions. Cause that means altogether we already have 7 different SP DLC missions. If we have any more then that is STUPID

-------------------------------Stalk me? - www.twitter.com/Arun_1910----------------------------

I wouldn't worry too much about exclusive missions - if it's like the previous exclusive content, it really didn't add anything to the single player storyline, and was rather short - go here and fetch this style mission..

They would never include anything that added to the SP storyline, only for one console.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomedical-Fire View Post
    Hopefully Ubi will put in exlcusive bonus missions in the 360 version of the N.A. CE, since PS3 owners are already getting their own exclusive content.
    I was thinking they could go the route Red Dead Redemption went. For those who don't know, in RDR for the PS3 they get, for free, an "exclusive" single player skin not found in the 360 standard edition of the game and also not available as DLC for 360 players, but any 360 player who buys RDR Game of The Year Edition gets the PS3 single player skin. It's not that great of a skin, I used it maybe once or twice, but it does feel nice to have it.

Like you said, maybe they could add those 4 missions for the 360 CE? Just wishful thinking.

Anyways, I have always hated exclusive content regardless of which system is getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about exclusive missions - if it's like the previous exclusive content, it really didn't add anything to the single player storyline, and was rather short - go here and fetch this style mission..

They would never include anything that added to the SP storyline, only for one console.
    If Copernicus Conspiracy is anything to go by, then yes, you are right.
    Last edited by Josegtx13; 06-12-2012 at 09:21 PM.

THIS is how you do a GLOBAL Collector's Edition! 8 months in advance too!

The God of War Ascension CE sounds awesome! A Kratos Figure, Steelbook, DLC and soundtrack!

Wish we could at least see the statue but there's still time for that!

Step up your game Ubisost! I'm actually willing and wanting to give you EXTRA money here. So make a nice North American CE and my money is yours!

PSN : Drybones2008

Quote Originally Posted by Drybones20008 View Post
    THIS is how you do a GLOBAL Collector's Edition! 8 months in advance too!

The God of War Ascension CE sounds awesome! A Kratos Figure, Steelbook, DLC and soundtrack!

Wish we could at least see the statue but there's still time for that!

Step up your game Ubisost! I'm actually willing and wanting to give you EXTRA money here. So make a nice North American CE and my money is yours!

i totally agree if i can get the medallion and conner statue in one CE i will be super happy to cough of more $ or something better, again the games does take place here

Been waiting to give Ubi my money for a good CE. I'm glad we have a chance of getting one this time.

I'm hoping for something good for the NA CE.I'd prefer it cost around 100 rather then 150 though, but if it's worth it I'll buy it. A suggestion, it may be better to release all CE's at the same time from now on, I usually preorder games and then forget about it until the game is about to come out, if I had done so with AC3 I wouldn't have been able to get this CE. I hope it comes with the steelbook. I also kind of want GW's notebook.

What I want to know is, will all the in-game content included in the various editions be released as DLC? I can't help noticing that despite having nearly half a dozen different versions of the game, not a single one of them comes with the ENTIRE game, complete and not missing anything. Almost every single one of them has something, and not just trinkets but in-game content like missions or weapons, that none of the others has. So unless all of it is released as DLC, then the only way to get the entire game will be to buy it multiple times, which is BS.

Page 72 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast