Page 72 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Biomedical-Fire View Post
    No not really, because I was fine with the endings to ME3 and really didn't have a problem with them. Also unlike Ubi, Bioware didn't have 25 different CE's and make them all exclusive to N.A. like Ubi would've done with the EMEA.
    really? even though every ending basically ended the same way. with everyone dying

Quote Originally Posted by freddie_1897 View Post
    really? even though every ending basically ended the same way. with everyone dying
    It was just a video game, even though I had cultivated my Shepard the way that I wanted him and didn't see all of my choices carry over to the end, yes I was a little disappointed it didn't end the way that I thought it would, but I don't get angry over video game endings and go on a rampage like most others had done.
    Last edited by Biomedical-Fire; 06-22-2012 at 04:40 PM.

It was just a video game, even though I had cultivated my Shepard the way that I wanted him and didn't see all of my choices carry over to the end, yes I was a little disappointed it didn't end the way that I thought it would, but I don't get angry over video game endings and go on a rampage like most others had done.
    but you did get angry because your country might not have gotten a few little extras to go with your game?

sorry, i do not see your reasoning.

but you did get angry because your country might not have gotten a few little extras to go with your game?

sorry, i do not see your reasoning.
    It's a little term that I like to call equality. I like to be treated as an equal to those in the EMEA, not as an second class citizen to them. I also like choice as well, I like to decide for myself if I want an CE or not. I think that I am old enough to make my own choices, not to be told that I don't want something. So there you have it, we in N.A. would like to be treated as equals and we want choices not told that we don't want it.
    Last edited by Biomedical-Fire; 06-23-2012 at 05:22 AM.

No not really, because I was fine with the endings to ME3 and really didn't have a problem with them. Also unlike Ubi, Bioware didn't have 25 different CE's and make them all exclusive to N.A. like Ubi would've done with the EMEA.
    I agree... I didn't have an issue with the ending either, in many ways I felt like it was appropriate, the majority of people who complained wanted the Shepard rides off in the sunset with his entire crew alive. That is not how wars end I was a bit surprised they ended it the way they did. but I applaud their nerve. They said the galaxy was on the brink of destruction. and they did not fubar it. The entire game was dark the ending put a more realistic face on the situation. there were quit a few emotive moments in the game. To have allowed the galaxy to be saved without sacrifice would have cheapened the story IMHO. So this is kicking a dead horse. anytime you make a game, there will be people who hate it... Because you did not make "THEIR" game. I don't care how good it is. someone will hate the combat or the graphics. ECT ECT ECT ECT. It was a great series. Can't we just try and keep from taking pop shots at one another and just be happy for once. and look forward to ACIII? Look forward to the CE's for those who want them, and the standard edition for those who do not care.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRage41 View Post
    I agree... I didn't have an issue with the ending either, in many ways I felt like it was appropriate, the majority of people who complained wanted the Shepard rides off in the sunset with his entire crew alive. That is not how wars end I was a bit surprised they ended it the way they did. but I applaud their nerve. They said the galaxy was on the brink of destruction. and they did not fubar it. The entire game was dark the ending put a more realistic face on the situation. there were quit a few emotive moments in the game. To have allowed the galaxy to be saved without sacrifice would have cheapened the story IMHO. So this is kicking a dead horse. anytime you make a game, there will be people who hate it... Because you did not make "THEIR" game. I don't care how good it is. someone will hate the combat or the graphics. ECT ECT ECT ECT. It was a great series. Can't we just try and keep from taking pop shots at one another and just be happy for once. and look forward to ACIII? Look forward to the CE's for those who want them, and the standard edition for those who do not care.
    I didn't have a problem with the ending, my problem is that all the endings were basically bad endings, in an RPG like mass effect I expect there to be a few good endings and a few bad ones, they had 3 endings that all led to the same thing: everyone on earth dying. And usually endings are changed based on how you do in a game, if you play as a good guy then you get a good ending and so on. In ME3 you could play it anyway you liked, but then at the end you were just given a choice of what to do. I could have played evil 3 times in a row and got all the different endings

I didn't have a problem with the ending, my problem is that all the endings were basically bad endings, in an RPG like mass effect I expect there to be a few good endings and a few bad ones, they had 3 endings that all led to the same thing: everyone on earth dying. And usually endings are changed based on how you do in a game, if you play as a good guy then you get a good ending and so on. In ME3 you could play it anyway you liked, but then at the end you were just given a choice of what to do. I could have played evil 3 times in a row and got all the different endings
    I understand what you are saying. Bioware is releasing the extended ending for free on Monday. apparently it will have other Easter eggs as well. http://www.masseffect.com/about/extended_cut/

Quote Originally Posted by Broshimitsu View Post
    Has anyone in the UK ever had any problems preordering a game from Ubishop before?
    Can anyone help me out with this?

This will be my last post on this topic, considering this is the Assassin's Creed Forum, not the Mass Effect Forum. I think that where the whole mess with the ME3 endings is because Drew Karpyshyn didn't write the ME3 story. I think if Drew had finished up his story by writing ME3, we would've gotten better endings because I am sure that Drew would've ended his baby with no loose ends or with unanswered questions. I think that because Mac Walters wrote ME3, he wanted to make ME3 his own instead of ending ME the way in which that I think that Drew would've done. I think the biggest mistake that Bioware had done, was let Drew walk away from writing ME3 instead of convincing him to finish what he started instead of handing the reins over to Mac W.

Hopefully with all the extra mission and weapon content in the different editions we will have big singleplayer DLCs. Ubisoft usually throws in the pre-order bonuses and extra in-game content in their DLCs.

Page 72 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast