Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

Drybones20008's Avatar Member
    THIS is how you do a GLOBAL Collector's Edition! 8 months in advance too!

The God of War Ascension CE sounds awesome! A Kratos Figure, Steelbook, DLC and soundtrack!

Wish we could at least see the statue but there's still time for that!

Step up your game Ubisost! I'm actually willing and wanting to give you EXTRA money here. So make a nice North American CE and my money is yours!

Originally Posted by Drybones20008 Go to original post
    THIS is how you do a GLOBAL Collector's Edition! 8 months in advance too!

The God of War Ascension CE sounds awesome! A Kratos Figure, Steelbook, DLC and soundtrack!

Wish we could at least see the statue but there's still time for that!

Step up your game Ubisost! I'm actually willing and wanting to give you EXTRA money here. So make a nice North American CE and my money is yours!

i totally agree if i can get the medallion and conner statue in one CE i will be super happy to cough of more $ or something better, again the games does take place here

Been waiting to give Ubi my money for a good CE. I'm glad we have a chance of getting one this time.

I'm hoping for something good for the NA CE.I'd prefer it cost around 100 rather then 150 though, but if it's worth it I'll buy it. A suggestion, it may be better to release all CE's at the same time from now on, I usually preorder games and then forget about it until the game is about to come out, if I had done so with AC3 I wouldn't have been able to get this CE. I hope it comes with the steelbook. I also kind of want GW's notebook.

What I want to know is, will all the in-game content included in the various editions be released as DLC? I can't help noticing that despite having nearly half a dozen different versions of the game, not a single one of them comes with the ENTIRE game, complete and not missing anything. Almost every single one of them has something, and not just trinkets but in-game content like missions or weapons, that none of the others has. So unless all of it is released as DLC, then the only way to get the entire game will be to buy it multiple times, which is BS.

MarleyMon81's Avatar Member
    In prior AC releases all DLC, SP or MP, have been released as paid DLC. With the hype and excitement for ACIII I'm sure we'll see the same.

Originally Posted by KausticUSMC Go to original post
    What I want to know is, will all the in-game content included in the various editions be released as DLC? I can't help noticing that despite having nearly half a dozen different versions of the game, not a single one of them comes with the ENTIRE game, complete and not missing anything. Almost every single one of them has something, and not just trinkets but in-game content like missions or weapons, that none of the others has. So unless all of it is released as DLC, then the only way to get the entire game will be to buy it multiple times, which is BS.
    Or buy it once, and wait.....

Like almost everyone on the planet.

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KausticUSMC Go to original post
    It will most likely be released as DLC at some point, BUT, there is a Digital Deluxe Edition that was up on gamersgate.co.uk that includes all 3 CE bonus maps (Mayan Ruins, Ghost of War, A Dangerous Secret), and it would seem the latter two are both Navel missions. There was a thread posted about it couple of days ago.

EDIT

www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-AC3DE/assassins-creed-iii-deluxe-edition

This edition needs to be added to the first post of the thread.

Originally Posted by AnthonyA85 Go to original post
    It will most likely be released as DLC at some point, BUT, there is a Digital Deluxe Edition that was up on gamersgate.co.uk that includes all 3 CE bonus maps (Mayan Ruins, Ghost of War, A Dangerous Secret), and it would seem the latter two are both Navel missions. There was a thread posted about it couple of days ago.

EDIT

Here it is

This edition needs to be added to the first post of the thread.
    You, sir, have made me a happy man. I've always disliked the whole DLC thing - addons and expansions are fine, things that weren't ready in time for release, or were cut for budget or deadline reasons but were finished and released later on, but stuff that's ready to go and released at the same time the actual game is released seems to me more like stuff that should have ben included in the game but instead was removed and made into "bonus content" that you have to pay extra to put back in.

But in spite of that it never really bothered me until now, when for the first time it seemed like there was nothing I could do to get everything all in one package. Even if I got one of the special editions, and even if it was pre-ordered, STILL there would be something missing. No matter what I did, I would still be waiting for something. That was irritating. October 30th is already too long to wait XD

But this... is the answer I wanted. Everything, all included in one single complete package, in my hands on release date, no waiting. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Sabiox Go to original post
    Or buy it once, and wait.....

Like almost everyone on the planet.
    Waiting it the problem. October 30th is already far too long. Color me impatient. The fact that Ubisoft is equally unfair to everyone else does not make them any less unfair. I'm not asking for special treatment that nobody else gets. I'm asking for them not to do that to us.