Page 225 of 264 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2631

Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

I didn’t have time to read through all the 224 pages (although I skimmed the last 30 pages or so, seemed to be most about the NA collector’s edition) so pardon me if this question has been answered to death…
    Anyways, I haven’t bought an AC collector’s edition since AC 2’s white edition. Now I’m on the fence if I should get the freedom edition for AC 3. The thing is while my AC2 white edition is all nice I don’t really have anything else of it “in the use” than the Ezio statue which is looking at me even right now on the table. So does someone know if the Connor statues will be sold separately? For example Play.com has still many different Ezio statues for sale. Like this one here http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...rlrefer=search
    Thanks in advance, hopefully somebody know more about this than I.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by drunk-in-acre View Post
    I didn’t have time to read through all the 224 pages (although I skimmed the last 30 pages or so, seemed to be most about the NA collector’s edition) so pardon me if this question has been answered to death…
    Anyways, I haven’t bought an AC collector’s edition since AC 2’s white edition. Now I’m on the fence if I should get the freedom edition for AC 3. The thing is while my AC2 white edition is all nice I don’t really have anything else of it “in the use” than the Ezio statue which is looking at me even right now on the table. So does someone know if the Connor statues will be sold separately? For example Play.com has still many different Ezio statues for sale. Like this one here http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...rlrefer=search
    Thanks in advance, hopefully somebody know more about this than I.
    i don´t know if that particular statue will be sold separately, but yes, there will probably be other Connor statues for sale. Nice username btw, brings back some unpleasant memories in acre at the docks...

sig made by Zeejay. psn: nitres15
    "For in much wisdom, is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."

please put this soundtrack into the game ubisoft !!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJCctetTRc

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSolitude-X View Post

I thought you were just making a generalization.

LOL and I'm surprised that no one in the higher up's have even caught on to it.
    I thought it was a generalization as well. Pretty funny. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 View Post
    Here is the update you guys have been waiting for.

This image (the in-game render) is the correct Colonial Assassin costume.

This one is concept art that was never turned into a model.

Mystery solved!
    any ideá why ?

sig made by Zeejay. psn: nitres15
    "For in much wisdom, is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."

please put this soundtrack into the game ubisoft !!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJCctetTRc

Quote Originally Posted by notafanboy View Post
    i don´t know if that particular statue will be sold separately, but yes, there will probably be other Connor statues for sale. Nice username btw, brings back some unpleasant memories in acre at the docks...
    That's how I also think about the statue(s)... Thanks for the answer! And yeah the drunks were pretty annoying, hopefully I'm not as annoying as a poster . Luckily Ezio could swim...

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 View Post
    Here is the update you guys have been waiting for.

This image (the in-game render) is the correct Colonial Assassin costume.

This one is concept art that was never turned into a model.

Mystery solved!
    Thank you for checking this for us Widow! But this sure is disappointing. Looks like I won't bother with pre-orders since none offers any Native-influenced outfit

Quote Originally Posted by RatonhnhakeFan View Post
    Thank you for checking this for us Widow! But this sure is disappointing. Looks like I won't bother with pre-orders since none offers any Native-influenced outfit
    I agree it's a bit disappointing that the skin was not native American influenced, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I decided not to cancel my orders on the LE's as well. I thought about it for a few days. and decided to just look forward to the game. and I have always collected the AC LE's when they are offered because I am really fond of the series. That having been said. I am really looking forward to playing the game. honestly I can't wait.

For those of you still interested in purchasing a copy of the Freedom Edition, and/or those who haven't decided to boycott the game:

I chose to forgo continued *****ing in favor of a path more true to the creed so many of us have enjoyed following these many years. I went searching for information.

I found a service located in the UK that will receive a package from a UK-based store or online vendor and then re-ship to almost any country in the world. As long as what you are ordering doesn't contravene any shipping or customs regulations (which the Freedom Edition does not as far as I can tell) you're in the clear.

You are given a UK mailing address, which uses your own name. You are contacted as soon as the service receives your package, and are asked how you would like it shipped to you (Royal Mail, or Express Ail Mail). This afternoon I received a test package via DHL that I ordered through ebay.co.uk to be re-shipped through this service. The shipment took approximately four days once it had been received at the UK address.

For your consideration, I will leave links to The GameStop UK AC3 Freedom Edition Page and Forward2Me, the service I used.
    Last edited by CarthageBP; 08-15-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarthageBP View Post
    For those of you still interested in purchasing a copy of the Freedom Edition, and/or those who haven't decided to boycott the game:

I chose to forgo continued *****ing in favor of a path more true to the creed so many of us have enjoyed following these many years. I went searching for information.

I found a service located in the UK that will receive a package from a UK-based store or online vendor and then re-ship to almost any country in the world. As long as what you are ordering doesn't contravene any shipping or customs regulations (which the Freedom Edition does not as far as I can tell) you're in the clear.

You are given a UK mailing address, which uses your own name. You are contacted as soon as the service receives your package, and are asked how you would like it shipped to you (Royal Mail, or Express Ail Mail). This afternoon I received a test package via DHL that I ordered through ebay.co.uk to be re-shipped through this service. The shipment took approximately four days once it had been received at the UK address.

For your consideration, I will leave links to The GameStop UK AC3 Freedom Edition Page and Forward2Me, the service I used.
    I was under the impression that any EMEA copy of the game would not work in a NA console.

Do you know how much shipping will cost? to The United States for example. I think I might do this.

Page 225 of 264 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast