Page 225 of 256 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2556

Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCity999 View Post
    If we are lucky enough to get it added, it will most likely be a digital download and not the actual notebook. Pretty easy to give out codes, not so much to change entire packaging. Time will tell.
    What annoys and pissed me off is the fact that they don't even take the time to do any promotion for the LE, while they promote the JoD Edition at end of every UK or Europe regions video and the Freedom Edition has it's on freakin trailer. It just shows that they don't give a crap about our LE and even they acknowledged the fact that the LE is the inferior edition out of the rest. We'll see if this will change though.

Does anyone know if The Gamestop NA Collectors Edition has a steelbook case? Or did I miss it cause of the early steelcase "Alex Ross" cover?

Quote Originally Posted by pacmanate View Post
    Wait let me just put this out there. So all Blu Rays are region free. So technically US people could order the Freedom Edition, and Europe could order the US limited edition for the PS3?
    I think the game discs will work but the DLC codes may be region locked.

Long time lurker, first time poster.
    So I finally cancelled my pre-order of the NA Limited Edition AC 3 after seeing there was a new figure being released that was better than the LE one and after hearing about the whole "season pass" for all the planned DLC I thought I'll just wait for the GOTY edition with all the DLC and save myself from having the mediocre items form the LE (as a Canadian I couldn't care less about the flag and the belt buckle seems fairly cheap/unappealing). But when I go to pre-order the "Connor: The Hunter" figure it defaults to the Canadian site, which doesn't have it, and the only other place I can find it is the UK Amazon, which doesn't ship here. Any words of advice?

Wait a while, it may eventually appear on either the Canadian site, or Canadian Amazon. Obviously Ubisoft favors UK and that's why it's currently only for pre-order in the UK. The American page just leads you the Ubisoft digital download store, where the hunter statue doesn't exist yet. Ubi isn't ready yet to sell it, so just wait awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocoburger View Post
    Wait a while, it may eventually appear on either the Canadian site, or Canadian Amazon. Obviously Ubisoft favors UK and that's why it's currently only for pre-order in the UK. The American page just leads you the Ubisoft digital download store, where the hunter statue doesn't exist yet. Ubi isn't ready yet to sell it, so just wait awhile.
    It's not just the UK. The same statute has been seen on AC Turkey and Japan - I thought Austrailia as well. So, it's mostly just leaving out NA.

I think what I'm going to do as far as the NA LE goes is forget about it. No way does a flag, belt buckle, and statue equate to another $60 out of my pocket. I'm getting the regular edition of the game, the NECA hidden blade for 30 bucks, and this http://www.amazon.com/17-5-Assassins...pr_product_top for 25 bucks and call that my collector's edition.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_GT_DYNASTY View Post
    I think what I'm going to do as far as the NA LE goes is forget about it. No way does a flag, belt buckle, and statue equate to another $60 out of my pocket. I'm getting the regular edition of the game, the NECA hidden blade for 30 bucks, and this http://www.amazon.com/17-5-Assassins...pr_product_top for 25 bucks and call that my collector's edition.
    Think I might do this as well, not a bad idea at all. I cant believe theres still more slaps to NA coming from this. A new statue that blows the NA one away, only available outside of NA. And now, even Liberations is sticking it to NA by offering preorder DLC not available in NA? Real nice ubisoft, real nice......

I never understood why international companies like Amazon's .uk and others don't offer shipping to North America, I'd be happy to pay the extra fees to get it. I guess I'll just have to scour ebay after the figure is released. That Tomahawk looks like a pretty good deal, I might get that too.

Seriously LE is not worth it at all, I would much rather spent the extra $60 on dlcs or another game for that matter. Ubisoft is obviously biased toward Europe and other regions over NA and that is never going to change, so I suggest that people forget about the LE and move on, its not worth your time and money.

Page 225 of 256 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast