Page 20 of 263 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

i see the char- 'sharpshooter'.... so there is going to be a multiplayer after all :>

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey guys, as I said in a previous post on here, I took a picture of the AC3 poster I mentioned. It's nothing big like a CE or anything but at least we may get a lil more than million dollar box for AC3 lol
    (Funny that actual Gstop site it does not mention this): For Preordering you get a bonus mission+weapon so it may be like from one the CE missions or the special edition from first page?
    -This pertains to US gamestops (probably)

Yeah, saw the same poster at my GS last week when I pre-ordered. Still hoping the announce a NA CE and I'll upgrade then.

Quote Originally Posted by MarleyMon81 View Post
    Yeah, saw the same poster at my GS last week when I pre-ordered. Still hoping the announce a NA CE and I'll upgrade then.
    From what you said about the post that Ubi made on their Facebook page, I hope they give us a great CE and not another Signature Edition or a Special Edition. I received the Steelbook case when I pre-ordered and I also put $10 on it so I can just call GameStop up to roll it over onto a CE.

Join xbox360achievements.org and tell them Pearson sent you when you sign up!
    Xbox Ambassador
    R.I.P Mr. Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Biomedical-Fire View Post
    From what you said about the post that Ubi made on their Facebook page, I hope they give us a great CE and not another Signature Edition or a Special Edition. I received the Steelbook case when I pre-ordered and I also put $10 on it so I can just call GameStop up to roll it over onto a CE.
    I mean companies can call it whatever they want. but the truth is? It's just a standard edition with a couple minor dlc's. just an incentive to pre-order.. I mean when you pre-ordered Dragon Age Origins it came with a few added dlc's like the stone prisoner and some additional weapons. But until DA II came out I never heard of the "Signature edition" it was a sham.. just a standard edition with pre order bonuses you get for ordering from game stop. It's just a play on words. special edition... signature edition ect. they just jazzed up the name of the standard pre order editions, It's pretentious .. I believe with DA II we got the black market add on and a couple other minor things. and they billed it as getting 20 dollars worth of content at the regular price. lol. But honestly it was no different than what I received as the standard edition for pre ordering LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption. Rockstar just stated as a bonus for ordering from gamestop you receive these add ons.lol minus the pretentious rhetoric.

Now we have the "signature editions. or special editions ect. Man why not just say what it is? game stop pre order exclusive. or best buy Pre order exclusive ect. Why not call it what it is? a standard edition with pre order bonuses.. why try to mask it with some name that implies it's special? Sometimes game companies crack me up. Anyway time will tell what NA get's I am not going to complain much regardless of how the cards fall.. It simply is what it is...

Are there any R.R.P.s on these editions? Just so I know how much to save up in anticipation, plus then I can pre-order one of them A.S.A.P.
    XBL Tag: Eternal Mage

The funny thing about all of this is, no matter where you look on GameStop's website, it doesn't say that you get any type of pre-order bonuses when you pre-order AC III. The only place that talks of the bonus mission and weapon pre-order incentive is, the poster as you walk into a mortar-and-brick store. After the Brotherhood CE and the Revelations Signature Edition, I will still be very pessimistic until Ubi says otherwise.

Xbox Ambassador
    R.I.P Mr. Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Biomedical-Fire View Post
    The funny thing about all of this is, no matter where you look on GameStop's website, it doesn't say that you get any type of pre-order bonuses when you pre-order AC III. The only place that talks of the bonus mission and weapon pre-order incentive is, the poster as you walk into a mortar-and-brick store. After the Brotherhood CE and the Revelations Signature Edition, I will still be very pessimistic until Ubi says otherwise.

Word

COUGH we are in April still. Stores won't have details until Ubisoft says.

-------------------------------Stalk me? - www.twitter.com/Arun_1910----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by pacmanate View Post
    COUGH we are in April still. Stores won't have details until Ubisoft says.
    In N.A., the other 99% of companies have their CE's announced within 6 to 8 months of release because they feel that we're still an important market, Ubisoft sees N.A. as the redheaded stepchild market, so therefore, that is why they give us crap for CE's and then takes a snail's appraoch to announcing any details within our borders.

Xbox Ambassador
    R.I.P Mr. Tom Clancy

Page 20 of 263 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast