Page 19 of 264 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRage41 View Post

He is using comic sans font.
    Shadow is right, I like to use Comic Sans MS in my posts most of the time. It's a pretty cool font, but I like to use others as well, like; Garamond, Century Gothic, Tahoma and Book Antiqua.

Join xbox360achievements.org and tell them Pearson sent you when you sign up!
    Xbox Ambassador
    R.I.P Mr. Tom Clancy
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

went to gamestop today and asked if there was any info on a CE of AC3, while he was checking i noticed that they're inventory notebook was lying open so i started to check it out and go through it, and what did i find, NOT A **** THING, it only says Assassin's Creed III with limited edition Tin Case, very disappointing, the clerk also found nothing and he's just as worried as everyone else that, at least in the U.S., we'll only get something like the signature edition for ACR. i only brought this up because i worked at a retail store on Ft. Lewis and we got all our games between 4 to 6 months before release

"Mmmm...Requiescat in Pace"

PSN: massmurdera_666

Quote Originally Posted by Ureh View Post
    I'd like to see something from Sideshow Collectibles too. The vast majority of the statues they produce are highly detailed and turn out exactly (or sometimes better) like the prototypes depicted on the product blog.
    Most of their statues are fantastic, but their work on Uncharted: Drake's Deception CE was terrible IMO.Nathan's likeness was awful!

As long as the statues are as good as the previous ones I'd be satisfied.

'Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils' - Louis Hector Berlioz

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanKID View Post
    went to gamestop today and asked if there was any info on a CE of AC3, while he was checking i noticed that they're inventory notebook was lying open so i started to check it out and go through it, and what did i find, NOT A **** THING, it only says Assassin's Creed III with limited edition Tin Case, very disappointing, the clerk also found nothing and he's just as worried as everyone else that, at least in the U.S., we'll only get something like the signature edition for ACR. i only brought this up because i worked at a retail store on Ft. Lewis and we got all our games between 4 to 6 months before release
    I never thought that I'd be hearing myself say this, but have some patience because nothing has been announced for us as of yet. Like you though, most of us are fearing that we'll just get another Signature Edition. I'm holding on to hope that Ubi will announce the Freedom Edition for N.A..

Join xbox360achievements.org and tell them Pearson sent you when you sign up!
    Xbox Ambassador
    R.I.P Mr. Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Biomedical-Fire View Post
    I never thought that I'd be hearing myself say this, but have some patience because nothing has been announced for us as of yet. Like you though, most of us are fearing that we'll just get another Signature Edition. I'm holding on to hope that Ubi will announce the Freedom Edition for N.A..
    Time will tell...

Yeah, it is best to be patient because the game's release is still a long way to go. It would be kinda bad to just give North America/United States a Revelations' style Signature Edition when the third game takes place during the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomedical-Fire View Post
    Shadow is right, I like to use Comic Sans MS in my posts most of the time. It's a pretty cool font, but I like to use others as well, like; Garamond, Century Gothic, Tahoma and Book Antiqua.
    My exs lawyer used comic sans, he was a lousy lawyer. I used to love getting communication from him, i would copy his format right down to the font and send the reply, usually in a polite form of - go f your selves-, i doubt he ever got the joke!

I asked and made the statement on AC's Facebook page regarding the showing or confirmation of a NA CE. This was the official response I got from them...

Assassin's Creed We hear you, we just want to make sure that everything is perfect... I'm sure you understand. AC3 is the biggest thing we've ever done, so we have to come correct at every step in the process.4 hours ago ·
    Seems to indicate we're getting something. What and when would still be nice to know.

Quote Originally Posted by q1908gate13 View Post
    Most of their statues are fantastic, but their work on Uncharted: Drake's Deception CE was terrible IMO.Nathan's likeness was awful!
    Definitely, no one should expect high quality from most of these statues found in vid game CEs. They're not gonna put a $350 statue in a CE that is only worth slightly over $100 on launch day. For the Connor statue it's safe to assume that the quality will - at best - share the same quality as the previous ones from f4f and attakus. That means it'll be made out of cheap pvc and have a horrible face sculpt (among other things). But if those were an issue than most of us wouldn't even consider buying the Freedom Edition or at least wait for it to go on ebay to skip the premium price.

On the other hand, Ubisoft did try to release a higher quality statue but the results are still less than satisfactory. This is in regards to the Ubicollectibles "Ezio's Fury" which costs more than SSC premium formats, it's smaller, made out of more fragile material, has a higher edition size, and has poor paint apps. I guess I'm just trying to say that if Ubi ain't willing to satisfy a collector who pays $375+ for a statue they definitely won't try to deliver with a statue that's included in a CE.

That's the same with the Nathan Drake statue: Sony wasn't willing to spend time and money to give loyal fans a high quality statue and instead commisioned SSC to sculpt a cheapo statue. Therefore I don't believe that statue accurately represents what SSC really stands for: high-quality statues.
    Last edited by Ureh; 04-07-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Page 19 of 264 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast