Page 3 of 264 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

So will the US get a decent edition this time around? I'm a little tired of getting the scraps.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Doesn't everyone already know? North America did get its Collector's Edition, we got it when we pre-ordered the game. It's called the Pre-Order Steelbook Edition, that only comes with the steelbook and nothing else. So if you're one of the unlucky ones that didn't pre-order in time to get the steelbook, you are SOL!

Join xbox360achievements.org and tell them Pearson sent you when you sign up!
    Xbox Ambassador
    R.I.P Mr. Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Biomedical-Fire View Post
    Doesn't everyone already know? North America did get its Collector's Edition, we got it when we pre-ordered the game. It's called the Pre-Order Steelbook Edition, that only comes with the steelbook and nothing else. So if you're one of the unlucky ones that didn't pre-order in time to get the steelbook, you are SOL!
    Not true. I believe it is page 1 where Mr_Shade said that the special editions for NA are yet to be announced.

I didnt preorder ac3 yet. I am still waiting to see what the collectors editions are gonna be like in the U.S. Best Buy still has like hundreds of steel book cases left when i was there the other day so i am not in a hurry. We just better not get shafted like we did with revelations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison.j.b View Post
    Not true. I believe it is page 1 where Mr_Shade said that the special editions for NA are yet to be announced.
    I hope that you caught the sarcasm in my post? And if we do get a CE and that's a big "IF", it'll be the Live or Die Edition with the statue of Connor included. Just like they did with AC II: Master Assassin Edition that was basically the White Edition with the GameStop pre-order bonus mission "Palazzo di Medici" included.

Xbox Ambassador
    R.I.P Mr. Tom Clancy

Awesome. I'm going to pre-order the Freedom Edition.

Also, The Freedom Edition:
    "George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth and secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution."
    The updated encyclopedia, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Puppet627 View Post

"George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth and secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution."
    I think that the Encyclopedia will be sold separately at Ubiworkshop

All credit goes to Turul for making this AWESOME sig! Thanks!
    Join the
    AC Forums chat!

Did you look at the OP pictures....?

Like playassassins1 said, the Art Director of the AC Encyclopedia at Ubiworkshop
    has already stated that none of the CE's will include the 2nd Ed. Encyclopedia and it can only be obtained through ubiworkshop.com. So if you live outside of N.A. expect to pay a hefty sum in shipping to import it to your country of origin. Shipping to the United States alone is $13 USD and I've heard to have it shipped to the EMEA is almost triple that. Below is what he had to say when answering peoples questions about the 2nd Ed. AC Encyclopedia.

Oh looks like you do have a final question “Wait a minute am I going to pre-order the encyclopedia to discover later on that it is included in a collector edition of ACIII?”

This is a tricky (and very relevant) question. As most of you have probably already understood we are not in charge of deciding what collector includes what and where. Ubisoft has a European office and a North American Office and both decides what collector they want to release on their respective territories.
    The collector editions of AC3 are unannounced yet so I can’t really speak about them (or they will put a price on my head) but I can tell you that there will be no official collector edition including the Encyclopedia.
    Being aware of what they are cooking for you, let me add that it’s very cool.
    Conclusion:
    Considering we’re sold out so often (I’m sure you realized that) if you know for sure that you want the encyclopedia 2012 edition, pre-order it now.
    Last edited by Biomedical-Fire; 03-27-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Xbox Ambassador
    R.I.P Mr. Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Biomedical-Fire View Post
    Like playassassins1 said, the Art Director of the AC Encyclopedia at Ubiworkshop
    has already stated that none of the CE's will include the 2nd Ed. Encyclopedia and it can only be obtained through ubiworkshop.com. So if you live outside of N.A. expect to pay a hefty sum in shipping to import it to your country of origin. Shipping to the United States alone is $13 USD and I've heard to have it shipped to the EMEA is almost triple that. Below is what he had to say when answering peoples questions about the 2nd Ed. AC Encyclopedia.

Oh looks like you do have a final question “Wait a minute am I going to pre-order the encyclopedia to discover later on that it is included in a collector edition of ACIII?”

This is a tricky (and very relevant) question. As most of you have probably already understood we are not in charge of deciding what collector includes what and where. Ubisoft has a European office and a North American Office and both decides what collector they want to release on their respective territories.
    The collector editions of AC3 are unannounced yet so I can’t really speak about them (or they will put a price on my head) but I can tell you that there will be no official collector edition including the Encyclopedia.
    Being aware of what they are cooking for you, let me add that it’s very cool.
    Conclusion:
    Considering we’re sold out so often (I’m sure you realized that) if you know for sure that you want the encyclopedia 2012 edition, pre-order it now.
    Thanks for the information. I haven't read any of the recent interviews or watched the videos so I didn't know.

Page 3 of 264 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast