Page 22 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

pre ordered the freeodom edition today, IM SO PUMPED!!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRage41 View Post
    Honestly man it says they are working on "something" no where did they say we are working on a real CE for you guy's. or maybe it says yes we are working on a real CE for you guy's. politicians make vague statements like that all the time. However if the fault lies with the NA branch of Ubi soft for the past 5 games. or if it lies with NA retailers. someone needs to tell the truth. Just say Gamestop or Best Buy ect did not think an expensive AC CE would fly in NA. Yeah I know that is throwing your retailers under the bus... but still we asked for answers last year. I asked for answers here...on facebook ect. and never received so much as the sound of a cricket. So I suppose we should vview that comment as progress. We may very well get a CE... But companies be it Game Stop or Best Buy or Ubi need to come clean with why? THAT WOULD END ALL SPECULATION. For instance last year Game stop was offering a AC Revelations bundle on their website. a company incentive which offered Leonardo's flying machine and a Ezio figure. When I inquired about it at the store I was told the bundle only came with the flying machine. So I called G.S main offices and rewards, and was told it was offered and that is it. I asked if it was available to order from the stores. and was told it is available.. So back to the
    store. and they insist it's just the flying machine.

We collectively are the people who make all this go round. enable them to sell games.. enable Ubi soft to make games. ect. and you can never get a straight answer. Heck for all we know they consider a signature edition special here. who knows? I will not be upset one way or the other... I am over it. I am just trying to explain to you
    why people in NA feel the way they
    do...

When Bioware announced a CE for ME 3 it never occurred to anyone the CE would not be available in NA and Europe.and the same edition was available to all. The past AC games are just an enigma to me. All I will say is if the NA chapter of Ubi are to blame they need to clean house and change people. because they are not giving the consumer what they want. and if the blame is
    Game stops then they need to do the same.
    They said 'something' in reply to a question about the CE, so it's pretty likely to be a CE.
    You are a very negative person.

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Quote Originally Posted by freddie_1897 View Post
    They said 'something' in reply to a question about the CE, so it's pretty likely to be a CE.
    I agree

--------------------------------------------------------Stalk Me?---------------------------------------------------------

LOL.. Overall I am a very positive person...XD I also happen to be a "realist". As I said before if you actually read my post. IT NO LONGER MATTERS TO ME ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. my point is ??? (I UNDERSTAND WHY MANY NORTH AMERICAN FANS ARE SKEPTICAL) my personal take on this is??? All these things are merely steps upon the path. What is done is done. We cannot hope for ‘justice’ or fair play. Neither should we seek to modify their behavior in any way. Each of them must work out his own karma. All we can try to do is set a good example by our own lives. Like my C.O used to say "The chattering of monkeys is of no consequence and men do not beat drums before they hunt tigers."

After two tours in Afghanistan I had to ask myself..why continue to drag around the baggage of battles long ago fought and won or lost. You cannot go back and fight them over. Each contest stands alone, you must know when they are done and move on. (THIS ALSO APPLIES TO LIFE) To this end I let go. (I do not forgive, nor forget.) I seek only to better myself . In so doing, we learn the lessons of the past, without allowing them to burden us. I would extend this comment to all my brothers and sisters in NA.

My advice to you is??? Act with necessary distinction, being both creative and receptive, and transcending subject/object dichotomy.

My advice to you Is to stop changing the bloody text size, it's really annoying, also I didn't really understand anything you said.
    Sorry if calling you negative offended you, it was just that post seemed very sort of 'oh, we'll never get a CE, how can you be sure?'
    Realism is fine, realism is the mid point between positive and negative, both of which are pointless if used to much

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

My advice to you Is to stop changing the bloody text size, it's really annoying, also I didn't really understand anything you said.
    Sorry if calling you negative offended you, it was just that post seemed very sort of 'oh, we'll never get a CE, how can you be sure?'
    Realism is fine, realism is the mid point between positive and negative, both of which are pointless if used to much
    The summation of my post can be summed up by a Marcus Aurelius quote “You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
    ―Marcus Aurelius

Nah you didn't offend me at all. you simply misunderstood my position. I am not saying we will not get a collectors edition. Honestly I do not know if we will or not. I hope we do.
    My previous post was more about the past editions or lack thereof. I was merely musing about who really made the decision about what NA got. whether it was Ubi soft NA or the retailers ect..
    As for this go around I personally believe we may get one. I just hope it is similar in quality and content to the European editions. The other topic I was why many people from NA are skeptical. a few pages back it was mentioned the same people were complaining. but honestly on the G.S website and Ubi's facebook page. MANY people from NA have issued a concern. Now once again I am not saying we will not. I am merely defending those people who are skeptical. that is it... It really no longer matters to me one way or the other. I would prefer a cool CE. But if for some reason we do not get one? life goes on.

I'm not horribly concerned about NA getting a good CE, as long as I can buy the in-game extras. I would really like Washington's notebook though...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRage41 View Post
    The summation of my post can be summed up by a Marcus Aurelius quote “You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
    ―Marcus Aurelius

Nah you didn't offend me at all. you simply misunderstood my position. I am not saying we will not get a collectors edition. Honestly I do not know if we will or not. I hope we do.
    My previous post was more about the past editions or lack thereof. I was merely musing about who really made the decision about what NA got. whether it was Ubi soft NA or the retailers ect..
    As for this go around I personally believe we may get one. I just hope it is similar in quality and content to the European editions. The other topic I was why many people from NA are skeptical. a few pages back it was mentioned the same people were complaining. but honestly on the G.S website and Ubi's facebook page. MANY people from NA have issued a concern. Now once again I am not saying we will not. I am merely defending those people who are skeptical. that is it... It really no longer matters to me one way or the other. I would prefer a cool CE. But if for some reason we do not get one? life goes on.
    The reason why those in the EMEA don't understand where we're coming from is, they've had 3 decent CE's for the past 3 games and we've gotten subpar offerings. Granted there are those in the EMEA wished that they had the chance to of gotten the Jack-in-the-Box, but they'd quickly changed their minds if they seen how bad it actually was. Fortunately in Canada, GameStop did offer the 1st Ed. AC Encyclopedia in the GS Ultimate Bundle. As I said before, if Ubi N.A. gives us the "perfect" CE as they said on their FaceBook page, I'll gladly eat crow, change my avatar and buy a few more stocks in the company. Of course I'll have to take others at their word about the Facebook comment, as I don't have an account, I tweet on twitter. Matter of fact they never answered me on twitter when I asked about a possible N.A. CE, at least they answered those when they asked on their Facebook page. I don't trust Zuckerburg and his Facebook because he sells your personal information, but that is another story for another time.

Oh, almost forgot, and if Ubi means "perfect" as in Splinter Cell: Conviction "perfect" that was actually a fiasco, then we in N.A. are in a world of hurt.
    Last edited by Biomedical-Fire; 04-11-2012 at 04:22 AM.

Join xbox360achievements.org and tell them Pearson sent you when you sign up!
    Xbox Ambassador
    R.I.P Mr. Tom Clancy

Dude, the previous games were in Europe, and europe got better CEs, this game is in America, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a 'patriot edition' which gave you extra missions, an outfit, artbook, georges notebook, an MP character, and a tomahawk

Please keep it civil guys. When we have details we will let you know. I know the wait is a killer but everyone needs to adhere to the Forum Rules.

Page 22 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast