Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

UrDeviant1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    Strange you say that, because NO ONE here wanted the US to get exclusive crap. We want the same stuff that the EMEA (sp) is getting.
    That's strange, I seem to recall at least 3 people suggesting that NA should get exclusives because the game's set there, In this thread, and various other threads. I'm not going to sift through them and find quotes though.

UrDeviant1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by commanderjst Go to original post
    Correct. As for the other post, looks like the guy is trying to make us jealous of them. Well I got news for you, US get games earlier as well as Exclusives. Oh and not to mention we get tons of Collectors Edition from other games which is equal to other countries but there are a few old games that is US Collectors Edition exclusive. So who is jealous now??? Europe getting exclusive edition dont make a difference because you know US gets to play a few day earlier which means we get to rank up higher than you then u will be in a WTF moment when u play against us.
    Way to make your point... NOT.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    YEAH RANK UP HIGHER WOO.

Not.

ShadowRage41's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    I STILL dont get why you guys are all sore. I just read someone said that NA will get something "thrown together". HELLO? 6 months to release? Europes ones already announced with mock ups and models finished? You HONESTLY think that NA will get something thrown together? If you believe so, maybe you do deserve something like that. The game is SET in America, the game will get a good collectors edition in the country it is SET in.
    Do a comparison over the last 5 AC series games.. what is offered Europe and what is offered in NA. Come on man if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck? All we have is the past to consider. Last year check out the edition that was offered to NA compared to the versions offered to Europe. Go back to Brotherhood or even ACII or AC. come on man Ray Charles can see why those of us in NA are skeptical.

Originally Posted by ShadowRage41 Go to original post
    Do a comparison over the last 5 AC series games.. what is offered Europe and what is offered in NA. Come on man if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck? All we have is the past to consider. Last year check out the edition that was offered to NA compared to the versions offered to Europe. Go back to Brotherhood or even ACII or AC. come on man Ray Charles can see why those of us in NA are skeptical.
    I know and completely understand what you are saying but everyone needs to just be patient

Biomedical-Fire's Avatar Senior Member
    The ACII: Master Assassin Edition was just the White Edition put into a tin box that came with the GameStop pre-order incentive. It didn't even come with the Master Assassin Ezio, it came with Ezio dressed in white, so in theory, it shouldn't have been called the Master Assassin Edition. Our Brotherhood CE, a cheap plastic jack-in-the-box packaged in a thin cheap cardboard box. Would've much preferred the Codex Edition over the Jack-in-the-Box that we received in North America. Then with Revelations, the EMEA received 2 Collectors Editions, what did we get? a big fat nothing, nada, just the infamous "Signature Edition" that was so famously created by EA as a copout from having to make a CE for their fanbase inwhich now it seems that Ubisoft has adopted. So yeah, you can see why everyone across the United States and Canada are watching with baited breath as to what Ubisoft has in store for us. So right now, everyone here in N.A. are asking ourselves two questions right now: Will Ubisoft gives us a Collectors Edition? If not, will we just get another worthless Signature Edition?

I will admit, the reason why I would like to have a worthy CE for ACIII is; I don't want to do what I had to do for Revelations, turn to ebay to make a CE for the game. I scoured ebay until I found someone in Hong Kong selling both the CE box and Embers DVD. For the art book, luckily I found someone in England that was selling them for a decent price. I don't want to have to do the same thng with either the Freedom Edition or the Join or Die Edition of ACIII.

freddie_1897's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ShadowRage41 Go to original post
    Those games were in EUROPE

This game is in AMERICA

I'm getting so annoyed at some people here, IT. IS. JUST. A. COLLECTORS. EDITION. All you get is 2 extra missions that will be in the next DLC and a little figure of Connor made by some underpaid children In another country. WAIT, BE PATIENT, AND STOP DEMANDING THINGS FROM A COMPANY THAT HAS JUST MADE A GAME THAT LOOKS SET TO WIN GOTY.

JUST WAIT!

Biomedical-Fire's Avatar Senior Member
    Here is a little reminder from Mr. Shade about attacking other forum members.

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Guys,

Please remain civil, some people may be worried and or upset, so it's no excuse to shout or rant at them.

Many would feel the same if the EU editions were not announced...
    Hey shadow, maybe Ubi will announce the "Born on the 4th of July" Edition for North America on the 4th of July.

Freddie's not really attacking he's just saying what everyone else is thinking, be patient. Its been 6 or so days since the European edition reveal. And every day of those 6 days all everyone see's are (the same) people complaining.

freddie_1897's Avatar Senior Member
    People, remember that Ubisoft is a french company so things will be announced for Europe first.

I will bet you my join or die edition that you get a CE as good or better than ours, but if you do, you all have to say how awesome I am.

Deal?