Page 12 of 256 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

People, remember that Ubisoft is a french company so things will be announced for Europe first.

I will bet you my join or die edition that you get a CE as good or better than ours, but if you do, you all have to say how awesome I am.

Deal?

Ugh! Why does Ubisoft have to do this all the time >:l !
    I want the Freedom Edition but that means I lose out on the Redcoat character!
    I don't mind about losing the medal, it sucks, but meh.
    I just dont get my Ubisoft have to be so money-grubbing all the time and have to make so many different versions!

/rant :I

Now lets wait for some leaks on the Multiplayer

I doubt it, Brotherhood and Revelations didnt let you earn DLC characters. Thats the whole point on DLC :I

Quote Originally Posted by pacmanate View Post
    You know you will probably be able to get the Redcoat character at some point during normal leveling up anyway. Most costumes and character DLC are normally available in the game somehow, not all the time but most
    I don't recall any pre-order bonus MP character from ACB or ACR being made available by leveling up. All of the pre-order characters were eventually released as part of a paid DLC package. The Ottoman Jester, Ottoman Doctor, and The Crusader were all released with the Lost Archives DLC. The Harlequin and Captain characters in ACB were released with the Da Vinci DLC.

As history shows, everyone will have the opportunity to get all DLC offered in other editions at some point down the road. All us NA gamers want is the opportunity to get some of the other sweet stuff and get a CE. Not a NA exclusive CE that some think we're asking for, just the same as the European gamers are getting. I think most of us in NA would fall all over to pre-order the exact same Freedom Edition we've seen for EU.
    Last edited by MarleyMon81; 04-01-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Yeah I don't want anything special or better. I just keeping my fingers crossed each day in hopes of seeing the Freedom Edition being made for preorder in NA. I just want the Washington Journal, I know I will be able to get the different DLC at some point after the games release.

im from na and just wondering why cant i pre order the freedom edition from uk ubisoft

Quote Originally Posted by dannychristi View Post
    im from na and just wondering why cant i pre order the freedom edition from uk ubisoft
    not sure... but i wouldn't recommend it. while ps3 games aren't, DLC is usually region locked. if you want the bonus stuff, odds are you'll be wasting your money. just wait for the US edition.

Quote Originally Posted by dom1999 View Post
    not sure... but i wouldn't recommend it. while ps3 games aren't, DLC is usually region locked. if you want the bonus stuff, odds are you'll be wasting your money. just wait for the US edition.
    Yeah what he said; (That I know of) PS3 Games aren't region locked but the addons are so you'd be paying only for a decorative box, statue(or medallion) and game.
    ps- Isi t just me, or does the JorD collector box seems cooler than the Freedom Box?

Quote Originally Posted by dom1999 View Post
    I know that with the Xbox there is a way to bypass the Region lockout, but I'm pretty sure that it's probably the same with a PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by SleezeRocker View Post
    Yeah what he said; (That I know of) PS3 Games aren't region locked but the addons are so you'd be paying only for a decorative box, statue(or medallion) and game.
    ps- Isi t just me, or does the JorD collector box seems cooler than the Freedom Box?
    I agree with you SR, the JoD Collector's boxart does look cooler than that of the Freedom Ed. boxart. I like the way that old glory looks on the box. When our CE is announced, I wonder how the boxart on it will look.
    Last edited by Biomedical-Fire; 04-02-2012 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomedical-Fire View Post
    I agree with you SR, the JoD Collector's boxart does look cooler than that of the Freedom Ed. boxart. I like the way that old glory looks on the box. When our CE is announced, I wonder how the boxart on it will look.

Yeah that's what I thought too since the Freedom box is just like a plain-looking box with fancy AC logo but the JorD Collector box has like a faded-glory flag for the cover box and I thought it looked more decorative haha! Eh im still waiting on for a NA CE. Hopefully it has the JorD collector box art

Page 12 of 256 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast