Page 12 of 264 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29] | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Quote Originally Posted by UrDeviant1 View Post
    No other Nation got Exclusive content just because the game was set there. Neither will the US. Keep dreaming.
    Strange you say that, because NO ONE here wanted the US to get exclusive crap. We want the same stuff that the EMEA (sp) is getting.

Steam ID: Jexx | PSN ID: Jexx21

Unity - Duty - Destiny
    Unofficial UbiForums Steam Group

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx21 View Post
    Strange you say that, because NO ONE here wanted the US to get exclusive crap. We want the same stuff that the EMEA (sp) is getting.
    Amen brother!

Join xbox360achievements.org and tell them Pearson sent you when you sign up!
    Xbox Ambassador
    R.I.P Mr. Tom Clancy

Correct. As for the other post, looks like the guy is trying to make us jealous of them. Well I got news for you, US get games earlier as well as Exclusives. Oh and not to mention we get tons of Collectors Edition from other games which is equal to other countries but there are a few old games that is US Collectors Edition exclusive. So who is jealous now??? Europe getting exclusive edition dont make a difference because you know US gets to play a few day earlier which means we get to rank up higher than you then u will be in a WTF moment when u play against us.

JST, that wasn't really the way to go about it..

makes you look foolish.

Steam ID: Jexx | PSN ID: Jexx21

Unity - Duty - Destiny
    Unofficial UbiForums Steam Group

Quote Originally Posted by Biomedical-Fire View Post
    Regardless if the North American CE was announced or not, I'm happy that it's set in Revolutionary America. As a person of Scottish decent whose family left Scotland in the 1740's to get away from British oppression, I get to kill some redcoats! BTW Shadow, nice avatar!
    Spot on XD Wanted to give the ME series props for a job well done. was just in gamestop today paying off the Witcher II Assassins of Kings and yes I am getting the CE dark edition and I picked myself up an N7 t.shirt while I was at it.

Now back on topic.....
    I had relatives who walked the trail of tears back in the day... I could probably change my ethnicity from caucasion to Native American if I wanted to so I was pretty stocked about Conner having Native American heritage. It will be kind of sad if those of us who live in the United States and Canada where the Mohawk tribe called home. Are not allowed the opportunity to purchase a quality CE. The importance of the war of Independence cannot be understated to those of us in the United states. Imagine a French Revolutionary war themed Assassin's Creed game where France was excluded from CE's, can you imagine how many people would be disappointed? This is no different...
    Last edited by ShadowRage41; 03-31-2012 at 07:44 AM.

I STILL dont get why you guys are all sore. I just read someone said that NA will get something "thrown together". HELLO? 6 months to release? Europes ones already announced with mock ups and models finished? You HONESTLY think that NA will get something thrown together? If you believe so, maybe you do deserve something like that. The game is SET in America, the game will get a good collectors edition in the country it is SET in.

There are people who live in a dream world, And there are people who live in Reality; And there are those that turn one into the other.

That's strange, I seem to recall at least 3 people suggesting that NA should get exclusives because the game's set there, In this thread, and various other threads. I'm not going to sift through them and find quotes though.

"Damnation seize my soul If I give you quarters, or take any from you" - Blackbeard

Quote Originally Posted by commanderjst View Post
    Correct. As for the other post, looks like the guy is trying to make us jealous of them. Well I got news for you, US get games earlier as well as Exclusives. Oh and not to mention we get tons of Collectors Edition from other games which is equal to other countries but there are a few old games that is US Collectors Edition exclusive. So who is jealous now??? Europe getting exclusive edition dont make a difference because you know US gets to play a few day earlier which means we get to rank up higher than you then u will be in a WTF moment when u play against us.
    Way to make your point... NOT.

"Damnation seize my soul If I give you quarters, or take any from you" - Blackbeard

YEAH RANK UP HIGHER WOO.

Not.

There are people who live in a dream world, And there are people who live in Reality; And there are those that turn one into the other.

Quote Originally Posted by pacmanate View Post
    I STILL dont get why you guys are all sore. I just read someone said that NA will get something "thrown together". HELLO? 6 months to release? Europes ones already announced with mock ups and models finished? You HONESTLY think that NA will get something thrown together? If you believe so, maybe you do deserve something like that. The game is SET in America, the game will get a good collectors edition in the country it is SET in.
    Do a comparison over the last 5 AC series games.. what is offered Europe and what is offered in NA. Come on man if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck? All we have is the past to consider. Last year check out the edition that was offered to NA compared to the versions offered to Europe. Go back to Brotherhood or even ACII or AC. come on man Ray Charles can see why those of us in NA are skeptical.

Page 12 of 264 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast