Thread: Assassin's Creed 3 Wii U Details | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Assassin's Creed 3 Wii U Details

http://www.girlgamersuk.com/2012/03/...ower-magazine/

- Wii U tablet controller can act as some form of link to the Assassin’s Creed “Animus”

- Wii U tablet Animus can be used as a persistent on-screen map and navigation tool.

- Animus Database entries that may pop up from time to time, could be displayed on the touchscreen instead and not interrupt the flow of the game.

- The Animus can also act as an encyclopedia of information. Character biographies and bits of information that would normally be cast aside could be displayed on the touchscreen.

- Easy touchscreen weapon selection during combat. Quick change from dual-wield combat to single with a simple touch.

- Using the touchscreen as an alternate view for Eagle Vision. Using the built-in accelerometer to control the camera view while in Eagle Vision.
    I'll be picking it up just for AC3

Sorry to the fan that wanted Wii U port to be the same as the others.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Interesting..

I'll still be picking up AC3 mainly for the PC, but when I get the Wii U, I'll be picking up a copy of AC3 and Batman: Arkham City along with it.
    Steam ID: Jexx | PSN ID: Jexx21
    "And I will say that we should take a day to break away from all the pain our brain has made, the game is not played alone. And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone."
    - twenty | one | pilots

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx21 View Post
    Interesting..

I'll still be picking up AC3 mainly for the PC, but when I get the Wii U, I'll be picking up a copy of AC3 and Batman: Arkham City along with it.
    They confirmed BAC for it?

I may be doing the same if I upgrade at some point between now and then but this is just amazing. Seeing the power from the demo, they are already using the Wii's power, probably not to it's fullest either
    If this is the kind of stuff we are getting from Launch Titles, imagine in several years when developers know the console.

Wii U is bringing back Nintendo.

I'm fairly sure that BAC was confirmed to have a Wii U version when it released, but the Wii U is obviously not out yet.

But yea, the Wii U sounds awesome. I'll have to pick up a new Wii-mote though so I can play the Wii games that I'll want to get for it (namely Zelda games)
    Steam ID: Jexx | PSN ID: Jexx21
    "And I will say that we should take a day to break away from all the pain our brain has made, the game is not played alone. And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone."
    - twenty | one | pilots

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx21 View Post
    I'm fairly sure that BAC was confirmed to have a Wii U version when it released, but the Wii U is obviously not out yet.

But yea, the Wii U sounds awesome. I'll have to pick up a new Wii-mote though so I can play the Wii games that I'll want to get for it (namely Zelda games)
    Okay BAC was amazing without it, with Wii U it will be epic.

I hope this will be used in the multiplayer to look around you.