Thread: Does no one play HAWX 2 PC online anymore? | Forums

Does no one play HAWX 2 PC online anymore?

Sometimes 1 game shows up. Is everyone using DLC or just not playing? I think I need to build a friends list. Anyone one here looking to build a team? Im in Canada and a pretty good pilot, half decent dog fighter, excellent at ground attack. I would love to play a full TDM game. Peace....
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yes, you could add me one steam.. so we can stay in contact and ask both to play H.A.W.X. 2 online . my steam account; MeChGanG.

well most people play Hawx 1 because the 2 sucks everyone has different problems with that version let me see how good you are if you have the HAWX1 lets play add me in your list i also have HAWX2 but i dont play it because the problems it has and because most players are in the hawx1

any of you still on HAWX 2? i just got the game today because it looked cool but now i regret it. BIG TIME! no one is on at all! ever! the only problems i ran into is the flight control is a lot like flying my really plane at the county airport(you dont just go where you move the mouse like most games and there is air drifting). other than that Uplay sucks. i got banned because it didnt like my activation code... i just made a new account to get around that.

Hye come and joing me in hawx1 i play it in Garena server I also go to ubisoft server but because there is more players in Garena server I play there most of times I also have HAWX2 BUT there is always problems trying to join the multiplayer like me everyone else have a problem trying to play online I cant join a room or noone cant join when I am hosting a game thats why no one plays HAWX2 because Uplay problems

Quote Originally Posted by ThorinCH View Post
    any of you still on HAWX 2? i just got the game today because it looked cool but now i regret it. BIG TIME! no one is on at all! ever! the only problems i ran into is the flight control is a lot like flying my really plane at the county airport(you dont just go where you move the mouse like most games and there is air drifting). other than that Uplay sucks. i got banned because it didnt like my activation code... i just made a new account to get around that.

Im playing HAWX 2 ! there is a group of us, everybody can join