I want this ability!
I want this ability!
I like the game as it is right now, but eventually the game's going to feel 'old' and since there's no obligatory feeling to play it since it's mostly free (as in you didn't invest $50-60 on it) it's easy to drop; so we may need to think of some new ideas to put into the game eventually. So it's mainly going to come down to new classes or new special abilities.
Making a new class will require more thought so I'm just going to stick with new special abilities.
Do note that these probably aren't balanced well.
- Grenade Launcher
- The assault equips a one-time use grenade launcher and is able to aim and fire it manually.
- The base stats don't kill enemies with full health, but it has a high chance of killing those injured.
- If the player is kill before firing a round, the ability is forfeit and the player must wait for it to recharge.
- The player will be equipped with a grenade launcher on his back to represent this ability.
- 120 second recharge time
- 1.5 second deploy time
- Damage 75-45
- 1 round
- Explosion radius 2 meters
- Recharge starts after use
- Increase explosive radius by 30%
- Increase damage by 20%
- Decrease recharge time 10%
- Overkill Modification (LMG and in-cover only)
- While in cover, the specialist plants himself on the cover he is using and temporarily gains an infinite amount of ammunition to unload onto enemies.
- Shots fired will create an area-of-effect where enemies will be slowed, and disoriented (suppressed).
- Area of effect is created when bullet hits something
- Players who die while deploying or using the ability will have to wait for the ability to recharge again.
- Magnum ammo is NOT used while ability is in effect.
- The player will be equipped with a backpack with ammo belts to represent this ability.
- 120 recharge time
- 1.3 second deploy time
- 8 second duration
- Area of effect
- 3.5 meter radius
- Slow effect 20%
- Disorientation/suppression shakes the player's view (results in shaking camera)
- Increase slow and suppression effects
- Slow increased by 10%
- Stun effects increased by 12%
- Increase duration and area-of-effect
- Duration increased by 3 seconds
- Area of effect radius increased by 15%
- Decrease recharge time by 10%
- Recon can make a holographic decoy that responds to damage.
- After a short delay, the decoy will run (not sprint) out in faced direction it was placed.
- Enemies shooting the decoy will see damage effects (they will think they're hitting something).
- Those shooting the decoy will be revealed (similar to oracle)
- After some duration of time, the decoy will stop and disappear after a second.
- Purpose of this ability is to lure out enemies.
- Player will have a large disk on his back to represent this ability.
- 100 second recharge time (no toggle for you!)
- 2 second deploy time
- Decoy duration 7 seconds
- Duration at end before disappearing 1.5 seconds
- Reveal duration 1.5 seconds after shot
- Decrease deploy time and increase decoy running speed
- Deploy time decreased 35%
- Decoy running speed increased 20% (closer towards sprinting and gives decoy more distance traveled.
- Increase reveal and decoy duration
- Reveal duration increased by 1.2 seconds
- Decoy duration increased by 20%
- Decrease recharge time 10%
My WordPress Blog
Beefjerky I do not like grenade launchers and explosives.
I do not like them. I have played enough games with noobs/narbs/******s/ and pains in my *** running around with explosives.
the lmg sounds cool. i wouldn't mind giving that a test.
and the decoy should be a placement device, not the Halo like decoy generate and runs from your body. that too sci-fi.
While the LMG effect sounds cool, quite honestly if you know how to use your LMG conservatively it really is like having infinite ammo.
Also, what about the recoil on that? People are just going to spray their hearts out and just using burst is just as good as not having it all.
The slow will be OP in my opinion, once the first shot hits, you're target is screwed 4 ways from Sunday. You could reduce it to 5 or 8%.
Perhaps you've given anywhere from 50 to 150 rounds of the ammo upon a full recharge and use, then load them instead of magnum.
The assault equips a one-time use grenade launcher and is able to aim and fire it manually.
The base stats don't kill enemies with full health, but it has a high chance of killing those injured.
If the player is kill before firing a round, the ability is forfeit and the player must wait for it to recharge.
The player will be equipped with a grenade launcher on his back to represent this ability.
120 second recharge time
1.5 second deploy time
Explosion radius 2 meters
Recharge starts after use
Increase explosive radius by 30%
Increase damage by 20%
Decrease recharge time 10%
Sorry to burst your bubble but somewhere in one of the many post now in the forums DEVS already stated no GL's will show up in GR:O. And personally that would be way OP considering the way the maps are set-up. And personally IMO NOOB TUBES ruin a game.
LMG Frenzy (LMG ONLY)
Player cannot move while activated, last 13 second or until clip is 100% empty
player stands his ground gaining 20% armor 10% HP and 30% accuracy
with a 5-10 minute cooldown
able to shoot through any wall for 5 seconds
3-6 Minute Cooldown
Assault tactical Shield
gamer pulls out shield and is able to walk while holding out a sidearm (No Main Guns)
3-6 Min Cooldown
Have you ever been hit in the head with a grenade? Also, have you ever considered any of the enemy players have Asthma?! How insensitive are you?! Maybe they're allergic to smoke grenades like I am to bullets and will DIE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!