Thread: No "Thank you for playing" note in Prince of Persia 2008? | Forums

No "Thank you for playing" note in Prince of Persia 2008?

After completing PoP08 disc and reading all of the credits I thought UbiSoft would've been kind enough to have include a "Thank you for playing" note for the gamers, that was disappointing.

But hey, it might be in the PoP08 Sequel, right?

I've finished the PoP08 disc, revived Elika in the end and got an achivement saying "To Be Continued..." I should consider the PoP08 Sequel for 800MSP, but once I'm done with the sequel is it replayable?

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by ubigamercell View Post
    After completing PoP08 disc and reading all of the credits I thought UbiSoft would've been kind enough to have include a "Thank you for playing" note for the gamers, that was disappointing.

But hey, it might be in the PoP08 Sequel, right?

I've finished the PoP08 disc, revived Elika in the end and got an achivement saying "To Be Continued..." I should consider the PoP08 Sequel for 800MSP, but once I'm done with the sequel is it replayable?

Thanks!
    I think with a series like this they usually thank you when you get to the actual end of the story, not every game in the series.

What do you mean about it being replayable? You mean the Epilogue? Yeah, you can play that as many times as you want, woudn't that go without saying?

The epilogue isn't a whole sequel mind you. It isn't THE sequel. It's an extra couple of hours of gameplay and story that sets up where things go from here.

I agree... The horror!

Now, kidding aside. I don't think the Epilogue is worth ten bucks. It feels more like a prologue to something else than an epilogue in its own right. There's really no more closure than before, it just drags on for a little while and ends raising more questions. You should watch a playthrough on Youtube like I did, rush through it, pay attention to the story bits. Or read the wiki's resume.
    And if even then you feel the need to buy the thing then by all means...
    Co-founder of the Deathbringers

They did leave a a note at the end of the credits which says:

"No donkeys were hurt in the making of this game" or something like that which made me laugh.
    _______

|XBL|-|Steam|-|PSN:KZarr_Altair

Quote Originally Posted by mornegroth View Post
    Epilogue feels more like a prologue to something else than an epilogue in its own right.
    Exactly !

And Kzarr is right about the donkey sentence

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter