* Hidden blade will not be fixed, removable wedge-shaped, can be used.
* Connor surrounding bushes and grass is automatically stored in a large.
* Can move between the logs in the river.
* Hide behind barricades and barriers will have the ability to hide under.
* No pain relief drugs (Medicine).
* To pass unnoticed by the town guards, an imitation of a painter to painter group will have to penetrate
* Fog and wind to reduce the visual effect of our area and of objects around us.
* To join a hunting club, you must unlock new areas and tasks.
* To move the enemy to hide and be able to use convoys.
* Will be more sensitive to the surrounding community, react to events.
* Connor nor England nor America will take place next.
* Desmond, will include more than previous games
* We can be attacked by the animals (wolves) etc...
* Connor Mohawk village to marry the daughter of a chef to be heard sympathy!
Last edited by catkiller97; 03-25-2012 at 10:40 AM.
* Hidden blade will not be fixed, it will be removable.
* Something to do with logs - either free-running on them or through them.
* We can now hide behind barricades and hide under barriers
* No medicine
* We can now blend in to a painter's group somehow to avoid guards (don't know how its different from group blending)
* Random occurances of fog and wind will reduce visibility
* If you join a club you unlock new areas and tasks
* There will be enemy convoys (there's a screenshot of one)
* Maybe there'll be more random events that we can interact with?
* ACIII will include more Desmond sequences than the previous games
* We can be attacked by animals - wolves, etc.
* Connor's gonna marry the daughter of a chef/chief (citation needed)
Also, on the ACTurkey FB page it says something about a lasso