3 8.82%
  • vote for Sh-5 server

2 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: vote for Silent Hunter 3 | Forums

votado,a ver que pasa.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I LIVE In UKRAINE And I LIKE GAME of SH - 3. IT IS GOOD GAME THAT UNITED MANY PEOPLE ON THE WHOLE WORLD.

Votato per SH3. Un saluto a tutti i Comandanti.

Removed because of content
    Last edited by tambor198; 04-20-2012 at 03:11 AM.

So..................no free speech here huh?

Quote Originally Posted by UN_Celentano View Post
    So..................no free speech here huh?
    There are ways to protest things on these forums, yours was not the correct way. Free speech on these forums does not include attacking Ubisoft emplyees especially in big red lettering.
    Last edited by tambor198; 04-20-2012 at 11:34 PM.

"Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" LtCDR Samuel D Dealey
    SHIV Guide I Imperial Japanese Navy l US Submarines: Pacific Theater

Quote Originally Posted by tambor198 View Post
    There are ways to protest things on these forums, yours was not the correct way. Free speech on these forums does not include attacking Ubisoft emplyees especially in big red lettering.
    Are you kidding me???????- Attacking UBIsoft employees ????? Your mind obviously does not function in the right direction. My best wishes were for the ubisoft management for what they did. My respect for all honest UBISOFT employees that are working hard to make a living like any of us. I just don't want to start repeating everithing that has been already told by Silent Hunter community and all the big fans of this game.
    Sh4 buggy game , ******ed game controls etc, SH5 -stealing money from buyers by selling unfinished product, ******ed 100% not playable at all, and etc and etc.
    I'm done with UBISOFT , sorry I wasted my money on sh4 and sh5 . I WILL NEVER SPEND A DIME ON UBISOFT PRODUCT AGAIN period.
    Have nice day all honest UBISOFT EMPLOYEES and all of the UBISOFT management can go to ...........u know where.

Quote Originally Posted by UN_Celentano View Post
    Are you kidding me???????- Attacking UBIsoft employees ????? Your mind obviously does not function in the right direction. My best wishes were for the ubisoft management for what they did. My respect for all honest UBISOFT employees that are working hard to make a living like any of us. I just don't want to start repeating everithing that has been already told by Silent Hunter community and all the big fans of this game.
    Sh4 buggy game , ******ed game controls etc, SH5 -stealing money from buyers by selling unfinished product, ******ed 100% not playable at all, and etc and etc.
    I'm done with UBISOFT , sorry I wasted my money on sh4 and sh5 . I WILL NEVER SPEND A DIME ON UBISOFT PRODUCT AGAIN period.
    Have nice day all honest UBISOFT EMPLOYEES and all of the UBISOFT management can go to ...........u know where.

You're perfectly correct when you say that my mind doesn't in the right direction, my mind works in different ways. I happen to think that what you wrote above is more acceptable than what you wrote the first time. You have a perfect right to protest when a game that doesn't function as it should or anything that might be wrong with your use of said game. But on these forums there is a right way and a wrong way to protest, what you wrote the first time was wrong. That's why I removed it.

BTW, I apologize for using the word attacking, I admit that it was the wrong choice of words.

"Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" LtCDR Samuel D Dealey
    SHIV Guide I Imperial Japanese Navy l US Submarines: Pacific Theater

REOPEN SH3 SERVER PLEASE!!! We love this game...

I vote for Silent Huhter3
    REOPEN SH3 SERVER PLEASE!!! We love is very very this game
    Last edited by turliga; 05-20-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast