Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Desmond's Family | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

so not all of Desmonds ancestors are descendants of Adam, so A) how can they all use eagle vision? and B) which ancestor is a direct descendant of Adam?

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by freddie_1897 View Post
    so not all of Desmonds ancestors are descendants of Adam, so A) how can they all use eagle vision? and B) which ancestor is a direct descendant of Adam?
    Adam and Eve are not the only ones with First Civilization DNA. There were several more. And we don't know which of Desmond's shown ancestors descent from Adam, if any do.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSimaYi View Post
    I didn't quite understand that at all. We don't really know how the genes thing works. Genes don't add up during conception. When your parents both have blue eyes, that doesn't mean your eyes will be blue-er than both of theirs. But even when disregarding that, Aquilus, Altaïr, Ezio and Connor surely aren't the only ones in Desmond's bloodline with First Civilization DNA; they are only the ones we know if. And if they are, then when three of them are on Desmond's mother's side I can't see how that would take away Desmond's "uniqueness," when William still would have the remaining relevant ancestor in his bloodline.
    It takes away from the uniqueness because if Ezio, Altair and Aquilius were on his mum's side, she would have more, but if she was even with Bill, she wouldn't be as unique, because if she had those 3 and Bill had that 1, she would almost be as unique as her son.

Stalkers? - Twitter @OriginalMiles77

I am the Original Miles! (even though my name's not Miles)

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalMiles View Post
    It takes away from the uniqueness because if Ezio, Altair and Aquilius were on his mum's side, she would have more, but if she was even with Bill, she wouldn't be as unique, because if she had those 3 and Bill had that 1, she would almost be as unique as her son.
    As I said, Aquilus, Altaïr, Ezio and Connor are the only prominent ancestors of his that we have seen, but that doesn't mean that their bloodlines are the only ones descended from the First Civilization. And I was just posting a possibility of what Desmond's bloodline may look like; I don't think Ubisoft would go by what looks unique but more by how it could be in real life. We have no idea what it actually looks like, so any attempt at making an accurate family tree for him would be wrong by default at this point.

As I said, Aquilus, Altaïr, Ezio and Connor are the only prominent ancestors of his that we have seen, but that doesn't mean that their bloodlines are the only ones descended from the First Civilization. And I was just posting a possibility of what Desmond's bloodline may look like; I don't think Ubisoft would go by what looks unique but more by how it could be in real life. We have no idea what it actually looks like, so any attempt at making an accurate family tree for him would be wrong by default at this point.
    Honestly we don't even know if Aquilius is even Canon in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalMiles View Post
    Honestly we don't even know if Aquilius is even Canon in the games.
    Aquilus is a canon character. He has appeared in the official Encyclopedia and in the Assassin's Creed Universe video posted by Ubisoft themselves. The French comics are canon, aside from the modern day storyline which only is not canon because it completely contradicts what has been established in the games; Aquilus' storyline does not contradict anything. He is 100% canon.

Aquilus is a canon character. He has appeared in the official Encyclopedia and in the Assassin's Creed Universe video posted by Ubisoft themselves. The French comics are canon, aside from the modern day storyline which only is not canon because it completely contradicts what has been established in the games; Aquilus' storyline does not contradict anything. He is 100% canon.
    Ah, OK.

Quote Originally Posted by freddie_1897 View Post
    It's never actually stated that Desmond is a direct relation of Adam and/or Eve, only that Clay is. If Clay is related to Adam via the Auditore bloodline then Desmond is as well, but as we don't know if that's the case we have no evidence that Desmond is related to that particular individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Abeonis View Post
    It's never actually stated that Desmond is a direct relation of Adam and/or Eve, only that Clay is. If Clay is related to Adam via the Auditore bloodline then Desmond is as well, but as we don't know if that's the case we have no evidence that Desmond is related to that particular individual.
    Actually Desmond is apparently revealed to be a descendant of Adam in the Revelations Official Guide.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456