Thread: Hi folks, long time no see... | Forums

Question Hi folks, long time no see...

Haven't been here for a long time. I love what you've done with the place while I've been away I've been playing SH3 and SH4 off and on for a while, but not looked at SH5 yet. When it first came out there was a lot of negative vibe about it... would it be opening a horrendous flood-gate if I asked what people think of it now? SH5 is now on the bargain shelves in the local Game store, do you think it's worth the relatively small investment?

16 war patrols
    10 battle stars
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Its an alright game to me. The campaign only goes to May of 43 but I think its still a good game

"Just because we sank one of em doesn't mean the wars over, keep hunting"

Quote Originally Posted by mush1960 View Post
    Haven't been here for a long time. I love what you've done with the place while I've been away I've been playing SH3 and SH4 off and on for a while, but not looked at SH5 yet. When it first came out there was a lot of negative vibe about it... would it be opening a horrendous flood-gate if I asked what people think of it now? SH5 is now on the bargain shelves in the local Game store, do you think it's worth the relatively small investment?
    Welcome back, mush. Nice to see ya around again. As to your question about SHV, I'd say yes. I've heard that with all the mods created since SHV has appeared that it has become a very decent game. You can check here to find out. Hope this helps you out some.

"Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" LtCDR Samuel D Dealey
    SHIV Guide I Imperial Japanese Navy l US Submarines: Pacific Theater

Thanks guys, good to hear the bugs seem to have been ironed out of SH5. May just grab myself a copy and get the mods loaded.

16 war patrols
    10 battle stars