Thread: just game report and no game | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

just game report and no game

hello, i can´t start sp-c. every time i klick the game-****en my pc starts to load the game, but after some seconds it stops and show me the game-report (game time 4 seconds). and i don´t know what´s the problem. thank you for help.

CPU Type Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T9300, 2500 MHz (12.5 x 200)
    System Memory 4096 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
    Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT (512 MB)
    OS Windows Ultimate 64-bit

and i didin´t installed the game in the " C:\Program Files (x86) - folder " (no more space), but in a " D:\ - folder " , i guess it´s no problem?!?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello jakubha1987... I'm sorry to hear about your problem/issue of not being able to start the Splinter Cell Conviction game. After looking at your system specs; although your NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT is suppoorted on a PC, it is not supported on a Notebook/Laptop http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...Qk5CaEFRVGs%3D... and if it's not supported, it (most likely) won't work. By-the-way, installing Splinter Cell Conviction on drive D: instead of drive C: is not a problem.

I have and idea; it's a long shot so don't hold your breath... there are Graphics Card Emulator's available (search the internet) that might help. Graphics Card Emulator's are (usually) used for allowing old games to play on newer computers... but, becuase Splinter Cell Conviction supports your NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT (just not on the Notebook/Laptop) you might want to give Graphics Card Emulator's a try... it can't hurt.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Green.Hornet; 03-23-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Hello jakubha1987... something else just occured to me after re-reading your post. You mentioned that you installed Splinter Cell Conviction on drive D and not on drive C... well, normally this would not pose an issue on a PC, however, your processor specified in your post indicates you have a notebook/laptop... now this could be a problem. Let me explain; most (if not all) notebooks/laptops come with one (1) physical hard drive partitioned into two (2) virtual drives C and D, one partition for boot drive and the other for Restore/Recover; and because you stated that you have "no more space" on drive C, it's very likely that you have maxed-out your physical hard drive. Now, if your drive D is a true mass storage partition (and not a Restore/Recover partition) then it's possible that you have maxed-out your boot partition C. In either case, you most-definitely need to free-up some space on you boot drive C. You may have enough hard drive space available upon launching the game, but once it launches and your PC starts paging to the pagefile, it bombs because you have no more room available on your physical hard drive/boot partition.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Green.Hornet; 03-25-2012 at 05:26 PM.

ok, thank you, i will try your solution in the next days...