Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Multi accts are for...... | Forums

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    280

    Multi accts are for......

    Multis are like the insurgent who sets the IED and runs away. You may get some kills but never be a superpower. You want EW2? Then stop CHEATING!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsflyboy View Post
    Multis are like the insurgent who sets the IED and runs away. You may get some kills but never be a superpower. You want EW2? Then stop CHEATING!
    Why do you always persist in beeing such an idiot?
    Having a server like this, and seeing how the pu$$y players choose the main jsf faction and stick in it cauz it's easier ( do you remember someone?), it would be stupid no to do another account to play when you want and having some games like T always said.
    The real cancer of endwar are players like you having to solve their complexes in here, caring about a fake win/loss ratio, hunting noobs all the time and disgust them from the game.
    You never had the balls to let down that rookie faction, cauz for sure seeing you as russian of efec would be a great entertainment for the community, lol
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Senior Member T12375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    698
    mars only plays as jsf (the easiest faction to play with) as he cant win as any other faction , then he dashes to keep his precious 3stars, on top of being a serious ***** he has the nerve to call anyone a cheat who can play as all 3 factions. do the words DASHER, BOOSTER, HYPOCRITE, *****, CHEAT... ring any bells mars cause they are your primary endwar achievements thus far . i can say more but il leave some for later. stop pretending your a player when you know in your heart you are just a coward.
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    140
    What amuses me is that he spends hours and tens of games each week boosting his units, yet he's afraid of losing his units.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    yea i agree with T1 mars....u dont have the right to come out your face an call anyone anything when you are of the breed that spoils this game...dashers!!!..i have both a euro and JSF account an never boosted a day in my life an exposed nerd perkins wen his spy said i did....i play those factions because SPZ's are the bad guys of the game an are somehow winning wen they shouldn't be...i believe everyone is allowed to have atleast 2 accounts as long as its not both JSF and SPZ being they are on opposite ends of the dual spectrum in the End War storyline....
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,753
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle_eye516 View Post
    yea i agree with T1 mars....u dont have the right to come out your face an call anyone anything when you are of the breed that spoils this game...dashers!!!..i have both a euro and JSF account an never boosted a day in my life an exposed nerd perkins wen his spy said i did....i play those factions because SPZ's are the bad guys of the game an are somehow winning wen they shouldn't be...i believe everyone is allowed to have atleast 2 accounts as long as its not both JSF and SPZ being they are on opposite ends of the dual spectrum in the End War storyline....
    Why shouldn't someone be able to play whatever faction they want whenever they want? Unless you are using the account with one faction to intentionally get losses for said faction I fail to see how this talk of cheaters is anything more than the ramblings of a 12 year old troll.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Playing all factions is just necessary to do. When u play all factions u get better at playing EW. If u play only as JSF u will never get better at the game because u only can fight from range which is the most easy to do. Playing as Euro and SPZ will show you other ways of playing EW. After u played with every factions its easier to make strategies (even for JSF) because you know all the advantages and weaknesses of each faction. To get to the next level u need to play all factions. The satisfaction of beating someone on all accounts makes it much more fun and rewarding. Playing as one faction is not cheating but its shows your limited skill to play EW.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3

    Loud and clear

    Quote Originally Posted by VR-HOMICIDE View Post
    Playing all factions is just necessary to do. When u play all factions u get better at playing EW. If u play only as JSF u will never get better at the game because u only can fight from range which is the most easy to do. Playing as Euro and SPZ will show you other ways of playing EW. After u played with every factions its easier to make strategies (even for JSF) because you know all the advantages and weaknesses of each faction. To get to the next level u need to play all factions. The satisfaction of beating someone on all accounts makes it much more fun and rewarding. Playing as one faction is not cheating but its shows your limited skill to play EW.
    Vr is always right!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •