Thread: JOYSTICK PROBLEMS Hawx 2, rolling right, wandering and pitch/strafing?! WTF | Forums

Angry JOYSTICK PROBLEMS Hawx 2, rolling right, wandering and pitch/strafing?! WTF

Hi guys, I have a Saitek Cyborg Evo joystick and newly installed HAWX 2 updated to 1.01 which I think is the newest?
    HAWX 1, my joystick works great, no complaints really, but HAWX 2, I roll my plane clockwise and it strafes/pulls up as if I am rolling clockwise AND pulling up at the same time, basically I am performing a slow turn to the right when all I want to do is roll and keep my nose pointed in the same direction.

Why does HAWX 1 let me point my nose at something then roll 360 degrees with my nose still pointing at it? When I do it in HAWX 2 I roll and the plane pulls away from whatever I'm pointing at... This is doing my head in as I play with fairly good precision with my stick and HAWX 2 removes any precision whatsoever.

Can anybody help?
    Thanks in advance
    PhenomII 965BE@3.4 | HD5870@850 | OCZ 4GB | GA-MA790FX
    WD Green 500GB | SpinPoint 500GB | Corsair H50
    Antec TP650 | Antec P183 | LG 23" LED | Win7x64Pro
    MacbookPro 13.3" | 10.7.3 | C2D 2.66 | 4GB
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It seems like this happens to me too, without a joystick. I know it's extremely annoying and di not happen in the original HAWX... Unfortunately I've been searching around and there's no fix.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote