Thread: account wiped or some kinda bug? | Forums

account wiped or some kinda bug?

Last night logging on to roam the forums it showed my class levels at 1, I shrugged it off as a bug since I seem to be encountering another bug where I try to log in and it tells me info is incorrect, but I can reload the page and I'm logged in. Today logging in it asks me to put in my beta key as if I just got invited. I'm not too worried about this since it's just beta but I have a lvl 18 assault that I planned to get to 20 for phase 2.

Any help is much appreciated

Edit. Class levels came back and it's actually saying level 0 not level 1. Don't think this means anything but the classes are showing up again...
    Last edited by dodobirdmafia; 03-23-2012 at 01:07 AM.

I was also a bit concerned when I logged on today. My level is displayed as 0 and RP as 0.

However, reading the Closed Beta Rewards, they stated that there will be no wipe, so I hope this gets 'fixed.'

I got the same thing, my level showed 0 and 0 RP. I'm sure our character data is secured though.

Hi guys,

Don't worry. We are doing some maintenance on the servers right now, which is why your accounts are not accurately reflecting your levels.

Senior Community Manager UbiChem's Avatar
    NC, USA
    UbiLauren is correct, we're just doing some server maintenance right now. We'll let you know if you have a reason to stress