Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grand and Illustrious All-inclusive Off Topic Topic | Forums

Looking back on his posts supposedly there's three of them running around and Yufi might be going after them,
    Quote Originally Posted by Toztabud91 View Post
    Toz to TOOO

TOOO,

You also keep an eye out for Yufi, a ninja girl. The sooner we find everyone, the sooner we can leave this place.
    BTW, have you seen the three werewolf guys? They were supposed to be helping us take out the cult.

If you do see them, keep an eye on Tiny for me. Especially if Neko turns up.

Toz
    His last posts indicates they're searching an old werewolf cave for talismans....

Quote Originally Posted by Toztabud91 View Post

"So... what do you hope to find, Sam?" Toz asked as they continued to search the cave.

"The old tribes had many talismans and charms. If any still remain, we would be wise to take them."

"Let's hope for our sakes that their security was tight enough to keep out the cult," Toz said.
    so it seems to me Toz may have been wandering in that direction in order to try to make things right with the Now Here. If he's still on a Final Fantasy track, these could possibly be expatriated werewolves of Quelb. I'm kind of reluctant to make any assumptions, though, or infringe on his idea. Maybe the stronghold should be a separate thing from the caves, at least for now.
    I used to be a know-it-all. Then I made a wish...
    I wished to be happy instead of angry all the time.
    Then suddenly...
    I forgot it all.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well, the caves could lead under the mountain stronghold, so our groups could meet up eventually.

But before Boppy drags everyone to the werewolf cult, are Marae and Tora fine with that? I don't want to conscript everyone's characters if they're not interested.

I'm sure I could read between the lines,
    if only the lines themselves were a little clearer...

Hugh Sacristan has left the building!

Has he thought this through? What if the Hotel leaves Pompeii without him?

I won't do that to him, mind you, but if someone needs the Hotel for their own story part and he isn't inside when they Write it to their characters and nobody notices/remembers about him.... Oopsie?

MN: I know I am fine with heading to the werewolf cult, even if Tora isn't. She's a bit preoccupied with the stinging in her scalp though. And I'm sure Marae won't mind (though I'll see if I can nudge her into commenting soon). We all roll with the punches.
    Last edited by Tora_Neko; 04-08-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Dr. Marae, Professor of D'ni Ethnomusicology and Terpsichore, and Duke, OutStanding in His Field marae's Avatar
    I have no objections whatever to anything that will advance the plot at this point. I apologize for not being about more to reply to these things. Real Life has been kind of busy.

Also, I will be off to England in just over a week, and won't be in here as far as I know while I'm traveling. I will be back in early mid-May. By all means, carry on without me - or with me, better yet; I'd hate for Marae and Duke to be stranded in the Now Here Age!

So yes, let us haste to the stronghold, discover whatever we can, and move the hotel home! (or not, depending on what we find out). I'll pitch in as I am able between now and my departure.

Happily Institutionalized Maven of Mad Libs
    ...perhaps the crocodile has not yet been eaten...

MO:ULagain KI #541383

As for the Hotel quantum-leaping out without Hugh? I suppose a back up plan would be in order. *grin*
    Note the date, though. Two days before Vulcanus' hammer comes down...
    Then suddenly...
    I forgot it all.

We had that wild 'n' wacky Below Relto (or Beneath Relto) expedition in the Experimental Programme - though I lost track of which number or part. Marae and I were searching for the posts yesterday but something seems to be wrong with the search, as it wasn't even finding posts that mentioned Relto.

At any rate, provided I can get this image clicky-thingy to work, here's Tora doing the Hokey-Pokey with some new friends Below Relto, courtesy of Boatingirl. Hugs to Boatingirl wherever she might be!

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

We're off to see the werewolves,
    the horrifying werewolf cult,
    because, because, because, because, because,
    of all the terrible things they does...
    err, do.

I'm still hoping Toz will jump in at some point and offer some details on the cult. I'm not really sure what we'll find in there, and I've got finals next week...

Anyway, are we saying now that the hotel jumped somewhere else in the same Age? I don't think the Rome that TOOO and Cannax are running around in is the real thing, not to mention I thought Hugh was in Pompeii... I'm at a loss to understand or explain any of this.

I'm sure I could read between the lines,
    if only the lines themselves were a little clearer...

I edited the last entry about Hugh out. Apparently if everyone in Nueva Roma knows what English even is then it puts Hugh in an entirely different place and time. Plus it was introducing a now irrelevant tangent. Sorry for the confusion.
    Then suddenly...
    I forgot it all.

My bad. I put the hotel in Pompeii because I thought it might get Hugh near enough to some of the others to make contact. I misunderstood. I hope I haven't broken things again...
    Zander
    The ex-Heretic

You didn't break anything, Zander. I went off track writing that everyone there spoke Latin and dated the event. TOOO's tales always tend to be in present time whatever the Age and I didn't pick up on that. The bad is mine as I was overthinking again. We just have to take a different path, is all.
    Then suddenly...
    I forgot it all.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast