Thread: this is the supprt i get from ubisoft | Forums

this is the supprt i get from ubisoft

This is a copy from my support page

it's amazing the response i have received

Start from bottom
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Response Craig via Email 03/21/2012 19:18
    Hello josey
    Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

There has been issues with our servers is your game now up and running?

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
    Craig
    Ubisoft Technical Support
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
    . Customer josey via CSS Web 03/17/2012 10:22

This is your answer to me

"Can you try resetting your internet connection"

how can you send this response when I write everyone has this problem, do you care or what
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Customer josey via CSS Web 03/17/2012 10:16

it's not just me who has problen all have it.
    Now you take your responsibility to fix this
    You've got problems all the time WITH YOUR SERVER it've been this last few weeks.
    every now and hadeeth
    and I think the last answer from you is proof you do not care about your customers

As I wrote IT'S NOT JUST ME HAVING TROUBLE

FIX IT ONES FOR ALL
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Response Craig via Email 03/09/2012 11:27
    Hello josey
    Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

Can you try resetting your internet connection.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
    Craig
    Ubisoft Technical Support.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    Customer josey via CSS Web 03/09/2012 09:25
    Hi
    It's not really good yet, it loses contact every now and then
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Response Craig via Email 03/06/2012 17:42
    Hello Josey

There has been an issue with the servers bit they are now back up and running.

Kind Regards,
    Craig
    Ubisoft Technical Support.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    Customer josey via CSS Web 03/02/2012 16:54

Hello how long should we wait for this
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    Auto-Response 03/02/2012 12:08
    The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)

Title: Hints & Tips/Gameplay
    Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...ail/a_id/14034

Title: Minimum Requirements
    Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...ail/a_id/13743

Title: How do I recover a previously deleted online profile?
    Link: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...ail/a_id/13745
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    Customer josey via CSS Web 03/02/2012 12:08

Losing contact with the master server all the time,
    After a while you can log in again. to the next one cut. sometimes an hour, next half hour, etc.
    all the players seem to do that
    It has been so for several days now.
    Is that anything you look at??
    Last edited by JoseyWales1313; 04-04-2012 at 06:13 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Uplay and Ubisoft do not care about their customers they already have our money and that's as good as it gets.I only hope they get some feeling of responsibility and fix their server and their support service(if you can call "doing nothing" as a service).Maybe one day they will,I just hope I will be alive when they do,but I'm not holding my breath..I am also getting nowhere with my problem(CoJ the cartell plays in German)They just ignore the issue.Good luck with your problem,I'm sorry i can't be of help but i support you in your efforts.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote