Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Guerrilla Mode Info | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by suolucidur View Post
    I have to disagree with you on this though. The bomb crafting in AC:R was utterly pointless, in the end there were maybe 4 or 5 bomb types that were even remotely useful. I finished AC:R without using many bombs, not because I didn't want to use them, but because every situation were you could use them, you had a better tool available. Whereas gunsmith does add something to the game. Maybe not to the degree it is being promoted, but being able to keep your prefered gun and adapt it to different situations is nice. And I like that I will be able to adjust guns to my playstyle.

So in short, gunsmith is a welcome addition to the game, but it got overhyped.
    Ummm...I think you're agreeing with me. Read my post again

Quote Originally Posted by Hortey View Post
    Could you imagine 16 player synch shots? Taking an entire armed outpost down at the same second? I'd love to see the look on a guys face when he sees 16 of his buddies (turret operators, snipers, guards, watchtower scouts, along with the guy standing next to him eating a bagel) dying instantly.
    LOL! Now THAT would be worth the 60$ price tag.
    On a side note...I orchestrated a similar attack in Arma 2 OA. Had an 8 man Delta team attacking a Taliban position. It was night time and I had them switch on their IR lasers....came upon the stronghold which had around 12 talibs. Positioned my guys to get the best shots...assigned them the targets and then opened fire. Best Laser show ever.

Synch Shots provide a very powerful gameplay experience.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by shobhit7777777 View Post
    Ummm...I think you're agreeing with me. Read my post again
    Well, you did say it felt like the bomb crafting feature in AC:R ;-). And that comparison is unfair :-P. Bomb crafting = pointless, game would've been better without. While Gunsmith = nice feature, just not revolutionary. But if we agree, we agree :-).

Quote Originally Posted by suolucidur View Post
    Well, you did say it felt like the bomb crafting feature in AC:R ;-). And that comparison is unfair :-P. Bomb crafting = pointless, game would've been better without. While Gunsmith = nice feature, just not revolutionary. But if we agree, we agree :-).
    I dunno...I feel that both are nice to have but ultimately pointless.
    I'd rather they fix the cover-to-cover animations.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Quote Originally Posted by shobhit7777777 View Post
    I'd rather they fix the cover-to-cover animations.
    Yes, it's ridiculousy fast, like Gears of War cover-to-cover running - completely unrealistic feature.
    Ubisoft Paris should reduce the speed running animation, just a little bit.
    Last edited by JaRuTo; 03-25-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaRuTo View Post
    Yes, it's ridiculousy fast, like Gears of War cover-to-cover running - completely unrealistic feature.
    Ubisoft Paris should reduce the speed running animation, just a little bit.
    yea in one of the videos you see someone rebounding cover to cover through the eyes of a UAV and it looks pretty ridiculous. Honestly I don't think the speed is entirely too much, the problem is you can chain them together and go FASTER than just sprinting straight over open terrain. There should be a half second to full second cooldown between cover swaps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ePWr...feature=relmfu

check out 0:49 to 0:59. Incredibly fast, much faster than running and easily chain-able so you can rebound through the level. I don't doubt it's balanced in the game already though, it doesn't look too outlandish.

1:47 1:49 sec. - This conflict with what you say, take a look.
    It looks as if he weighs nothing gear and guns were made of plastic. Ubisoft, do we ask too much? After all, Ghost Recon fans should expect some kind of attempt basic for realism, not just similarity of Gears of War fantasy animation.
    Everything else can be stay, just reduce speed cover-to-cover animation... please : (
    Last edited by JaRuTo; 03-25-2012 at 11:28 PM.

really great aspect..it probably is playable with friends online, otherwise it would make no sence..
    and hortey, to answer your question...i think he was madly in love and soiled himself at the same time..and it would be even better, if all the 16 players would aim at the bagel eating fella..
    Last edited by Bassie52; 03-26-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Sweet, I hope the game is packed so full of modes we go bonkers. This is a great start.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345