Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guerrilla Mode Info | Forums

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...-horde/?page=1
    Future Soldier, then, succeeds where Splinter Cell: Conviction failed by managing to ramp up the pace without losing sight of what made the Ghost Recon tick in the first place. It's still the same hardcore, tactically-rich, thoughtful shooter it's always been - Ubisoft has just found a faster way of delivering it.
    Huh? I don't want much to delight, but ... Man, now I really like this kind of new direction. Looks fun as hell
    Last edited by JaRuTo; 03-23-2012 at 12:17 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Sounds great! Definitely excited I got so much play time out of Gears of War 3s Horde mode 2.0.

Awesome. This looks way better than Spec Ops from MW games.
    It does look like ME3. I'm just glad that I won't meet Atlas.

Conviction has a major failure called Last Stand. It's similar to Guerrilla mode, but there is no stealth. So FS wins in this one.

Stealth Always Wins

No Online matchmaking for this mode? WTF? Thats just terrible IMO. Its like everything was looking great in that video until I heard that then I turned to ..

Sounds pretty cool. The more options the better, IMO.

It looks pretty good but I am still a fan of terrorist hunt where the enemies are scattered all over the map and you go find them and kill them. Anyone know if this mode will be available?

Quote Originally Posted by aijem30 View Post
    It looks pretty good but I am still a fan of terrorist hunt where the enemies are scattered all over the map and you go find them and kill them. Anyone know if this mode will be available?
    isn't that a Rainbow Six Mode ?!, It will never be in GRFS, but probably in R6P.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

They had it in all ghost recons but it wasn't called Terrorist hunt it was called coop elimination.

I asked that question a long time ago in the Q&A Thread and pretty much got a negative response - that the only co-op game modes would be the campaign and apparently now the Guerrilla game type. I know it sucks but don't expect it. This is going to be the best you can do in all certainty.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast