Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft Game Launcher error? | Forums

Ubisoft Game Launcher error?

Bought the game 2 days ago..support didnt really help me at all so im asking anyone who can help bout this..says "failed to load configuration"
    btw how do i put pics here..
    I can do the sattelite thingies that they ask but for some reason it will just try to "check update" then fail...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

To resolve this issue, you will need to manually install or reinstall the GameLauncher software, which handles the online authentication in the game. Please note that this software MUST be installed to play the game, and cannot be uninstalled or disabled.

1. First, you will need to uninstall the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) / 'Installed Programs' (Windows Vista and 7) icon in your computer's control panel. It's possible that the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it, or the game. If so, you can skip this step.

2. After uninstalling the software, you will need to manually delete any leftover files in the C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (32-bit versions of Windows) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (64-bit versions of Windows). Please do not skip this step, it is very important. If this folder does not exist, please go to the next step.

3. Reinstall the GameLauncher software from: http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/lau...rInstaller.exe.
    Once installed, you should be able to start the game!

To post images, you can either upload it from your computer or host it somewhere. Click the image third from the right from the toolbar.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

did that and it didnt work lols..even downloaded the wondows utility to fully remove everything...=\

If you have followed the steps then the best bet would be to contact technical support, the link is in my signature.

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Thank-you for this fix

I tried to launch Anno 2070 and got an error stating that the Ubisoft Game Launcher was not found. I followed the steps above and now it will launch just fine!

~Q

i have tried the steps but the gamelauncherinstaller doesn't work properly it just stops installing...
    please help i can't play any ubisoft game!!!

Hi, have you contacted support?

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Hi, I'm sort of having the same problem, I got ACB from Direct 2 Play, I downloaded the Ubisoft Game Launcher, BUT! It say I need to start the game I want to play, but I bought the CD-Key for it, so how do I 1. Activate the game and 2. How do I get the Launcher to work?

I have problem when I start anno 2070 from steam,I start the game from steam gets up the ubisoft game launcher and hit play. It waits for a couple of seconds i get the game up and a couple of seconds later i get up an error with the message: Failed to initialize DirectX. Please help

Hi guys, please contact technical support, the link is in my signature.

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast